Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GROUP AUG. 10TH (SPOILERS)

What about his drawers ?

Honored Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

Y&R GROUP?   My first thought, Young and the Restless, why is this here? BUT I LOVE IT! I can catch up on the spoilers AND shop. I'm enjoying the post here.

@RU4 real, welcome to the boards and to our weekly Y&R thread. Feel free to post, as we are a friendly, sometimes a bit crazy bunch! 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

What about his drawers ?

Unfortunately, darn it, we all know that just isn't going to happen...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm betting on plenty of bed scenes between him and Chelsea. They need to stay in Paris. Away from the Newmans once and for all. Maybe Nicki can buy in over there too.  Victor, won't leave his business and move to Paris even for her.

Respected Contributor

So tomorrow is the big reveal ...... This better be good! If anything, though, I will be happy to see it wrapped up. I am beginning to forget what we are waiting for to be revealed. LOL The writers have really been slow.

Honored Contributor

who killed courtney and Austin.

Super Contributor

The previews show Harding with Marco.  I said from the beginning that Harding was the killer.Woman Tongue

Yeah where is Jill all this time.

AND I still want to know why that plane crashed and the fire in Adam's apartment.

Also wasn't it Colin who set Victor up and not the Abbott's.

Esteemed Contributor

Ok so it's official Harding is working with Marco but how was Marco paying him with Jack's money or did Victor set him up with some funds because if Marco was in prison he shouldn't have two nickels to rub together.

So now we know Harding will go down and Mariah and Kevin will solve this and maybe be offered jobs at the police department.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All I can tell you on those counts is when CBS hired Churck Pratt as 2nd in command and the chief writer for the show that was him who had all those emergencies at one time in one day. The plane crash, the Underground blowing up due to a gas main blowing, the condo where Adam & Chelsea lives catches fire he came in with a bang that day. LOL All that 'stuff' was before Marco.

wouldn't surprise me a bit if Colin wasn't the one who fiddled around with Victor because he thought Cane was getting a bad deal. Guess Cane is still with Fenmore's you never see him working. LOL

I never cared for Jill she can stay gone. I always wanted to cut her bangs. In real life I think she took off all this time to visit her grown kids and their kids.

Wish Neil would get on the stick and get with Nicki then push a button on his fancy phone and blow Devon out of the water. I want mayhem LOL

(in response to Doolie)

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Ok so it's official Harding is working with Marco but how was Marco paying him with Jack's money or did Victor set him up with some funds because if Marco was in prison he shouldn't have two nickels to rub together.

So now we know Harding will go down and Mariah and Kevin will solve this and maybe be offered jobs at the police department.

They should hire Kevin as the Chief of Police he solves everything on his own anyway with just him and his computer skills. Poor ol' sick Paul is a sick dog. Between being shot by Austin, having his liver messed up, now, he's had a heart attack that poor fellow is on last legs. Time to draw SS and take off his toupee.  ROFL

Now , that Neil has taken over babysitting her royal highness, Nicki, gives Paul more time though to spend with the Vamp. She probably wants Neil to romance Nicki for sure.

altulipssusy-vi.gif