Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GROUP AUG. 10TH (SPOILERS)

Of course, getting rid of Austin cleared the way for that little weenie, Kyle...

...to begin courting the equally special Summer ...

Chuckes has said he wanted to give the kiddies their own story line.  Fine, now he's done so and can we please send them all off to camp for the remainder of the summer... This whole cabin thing has been so badly written and so poorly acted from Day One... I can't for the life of me see how Summer could win an award for anything.  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Beats the poo out of me I can't figure out why either would give a rip about Courtney or Austin. Sure, is gonna make Victurd feel bad if the man he bought to town was responsible for the killing of his granddaughters husband and his grandson's fiancee.

These storylines are to 'out there' for my tiny pea brain. I think logical like Mr. Spock.   ROFL

Oh please, Victor has no regrets about anything other than that Nicki won't move back home...  

I can see where Courtney might have stumbled onto something at the station house and had to be eliminated.  Austin's demise is a good bit less clear.

he does act like he adores and worships his family at least that's what he's always blowing.  waving his finger in everybody's face, talking smack "got that"! LOL

Super Contributor

Y&R GROUP?   My first thought, Young and the Restless, why is this here? BUT I LOVE IT! I can catch up on the spoilers AND shop. I'm enjoying the post here.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ! we try. Looking forward to your posts

Esteemed Contributor

Hi ladies, I didn't watch yesterday but from what I read there was nothing new or exciting if I can even use that word. Where is Jill? Her role has gone down to practically nothing since Jeanne Cooper aka Ms Chancellor passed away and to think her character has been there since the beginning with the good old Foster clan.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm holding out for 

Wed. show . I described it on page 1 of this thread.

Killer revealed !!!!!!! Victor, tells a dangerous secret ! Yay !

Honored Contributor

Monday, August 17
Jason Heymann continues as the minister.

(He previously appeared as the minister in the Jan 2014 christening of Katie Abbott-Newman in January 2015, and as the minister at the Oct 2014 Nick & Sharon wedding that Phyllis interrupted.)

Tuesday, August 18
Jerry Douglas returns as John Abbott's ghost.
Honored Contributor

SPOILER

++++++++++++++++

At the Abbott cabin, Marco asks Harding, "Is that any way to greet your partner?" They talk and flash to Harding pulling over Marco, who offered to make him a very wealthy man. Harding warns him he's at the scene of two crimes. They talk about Austin, who captured two Jack Abbotts on film and died. That might have been an accident but the second death wasn't. Harding gets edgy as Marco jokes about the bride with cold feet in the morgue. They flash to Courtney showing Harding footage on the computer that showed Jack knocked out Abby in the park. Marco talks about how Harding lured her to the cabin. Marco says she had to die, just like that Tobias guy. They flash to trying to pin the murders on Tobias. Harding says he's done things for Marco he regrets. "Nobody else dies." Marco says there's no backing out. Harding asks what he has planned now.

At the park, Victor greets Phyllis and Jack. Phyllis wants to focus on catching Marco. She complains about Victor unleashing all that suffering based on a wrong suspicion. Victor regrets what Marco did to Phyllis. Jack warns Victor that the Abbotts aren't plotting and to let this go.

At the cabin, Marco tells Harding he's taking back Jack's life and his wife. Further flashbacks reveal that Harding killed both Austin and Courtney. Harding wishes he'd never taken his money. Marco says he's going to help him get what he wants.

Honored Contributor

At Crimson Lights, Paul learns from Kevin and Mariah that Harding is taking time off. Paul doesn't recall approving it. Kevin thinks it's suspicious. Paul is dubious. Mariah points out that there's a killer on the loose and his lead detective wants to go fishing. Paul tells them to stop sticking their nose into trouble. Mariah urges Paul to go outside the lines and act now before other lives are lost. Paul asks Kevin to run the department while he investigates Harding. Paul phones Harding. "Where the hell are you?" Harding claims he realized it was a bad time to camp and is on his way back. Paul goes and Kevin gets online to look up Harding's credit card charges. He wonders who buys 22 frozen dinners.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

SPOILER
@SharkE wrote:

At the Abbott cabin, Marco asks Harding, "Is that any way to greet your partner?" They talk and flash to Harding pulling over Marco, who offered to make him a very wealthy man. Harding warns him he's at the scene of two crimes. They talk about Austin, who captured two Jack Abbotts on film and died. That might have been an accident but the second death wasn't. Harding gets edgy as Marco jokes about the bride with cold feet in the morgue. They flash to Courtney showing Harding footage on the computer that showed Jack knocked out Abby in the park. Marco talks about how Harding lured her to the cabin. Marco says she had to die, just like that Tobias guy. They flash to trying to pin the murders on Tobias. Harding says he's done things for Marco he regrets. "Nobody else dies." Marco says there's no backing out. Harding asks what he has planned now.

At the park, Victor greets Phyllis and Jack. Phyllis wants to focus on catching Marco. She complains about Victor unleashing all that suffering based on a wrong suspicion. Victor regrets what Marco did to Phyllis. Jack warns Victor that the Abbotts aren't plotting and to let this go.

At the cabin, Marco tells Harding he's taking back Jack's life and his wife. Further flashbacks reveal that Harding killed both Austin and Courtney. Harding wishes he'd never taken his money. Marco says he's going to help him get what he wants.

Chuckles ought to just get rid of Marco altogether. That whole weak premise has gone on far longer than it ever should have.

Now that this whole dreadful story line has been so unsatisfyingly settled, I can stop watching altogether... I'll check in here from time to time to see if there is any earthly reason to be drawn back into watching... Sorry, but the possibility of Adam's shirt coming off just somehow isn't enough...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...