Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R GROUP AUG. 10TH (SPOILERS)

Luvitorleaveit!   I love the Temptations and that song!  It's playing in my head now and I am glad!Cat Very Happy  I had to "google" Ramona.  It said that in the late 1990's, Victor survived a plane crash and she helped him.  I thought that is when he met Hope.  I've watched the show since the early 80's and I still can't recall that character.  You're right, he needs name tags for his kids!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I can get out of the kitchen now here's U all some rolls. LOL

DSC00037.JPG

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I can get out of the kitchen now here's U all some rolls. LOL

DSC00037.JPG

MMMMM!!!! Where is the "smell-i-vision" and "taste-i-vision" when you need it?  As you pass me one, send some margarine, please!Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yum, those rolls look good, Sharke, I can almost smell them from here!

I found this online:

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-yr-alice-greczyn-cast-as-e...

Honored Contributor

Monday 8/17
Devon and Hilary's long-awaited wedding takes a shocking turn!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Yum, those rolls look good, Sharke, I can almost smell them from here!

I found this online:

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-yr-alice-greczyn-cast-as-e...

more sharing of the inheritance. another one to join the Company.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh the joy, YET another new cast member for Chuckles to mangle.

I was reading a spoiler page elsewhere and one of the comments noted that his writing is almost interesting... almost... I thought about summed it up. He seems to know how to come up with potentially interesting story lines, he just doesn't seem to know what to do with them. So many regular posters on Y&R forums are talking about how long it's taken to wrap up the cabin story and how badly it's been developed and played out. I'd agree.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I 2nd that !   Adam was bad enough, then, here comes Nicki with a cub she gave away yrs. ago , now, might be yet another cub arisising from Victurd. These people are the Adam and Eve of the soaps

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I 2nd that !   Adam was bad enough, then, here comes Nicki with a cub she gave away yrs. ago , now, might be yet another cub arisising from Victurd. These people are the Adam and Eve of the soaps

Victor's "grand cub" is sleeping with what will turn out to be his aunt (The Mustache's newly acquired cub)!Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

Whole family is their own grandpa's LOL Then, they keep breeding more to add to the confusion.