Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Aug. 17th-21 (SPOILERS)

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, I thought about it but with DD college expenses and my car breaking down on me yesterday, can't really afford anything right now. Fuel pump....$600.00. Will get my car back tomorrow. Ugh.

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

OMG my car broke down as well the other day it was overheating the mechanic said at first glance the thermostat needed replacing and we thought we were in the clear but further checking found a leak as well so the cost went from $327 to $1210!  A very unexpected expense to say the least.

@Luvitorleaveit1geeez, I thought $600.00 was bad. That's the thing with cars...everything is fine then BAM! 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Fri.

Hilary can't be found...(Yay) Cops question Devon. That's the same way Dru got killed fell off a cliff during a photo shoot during a fight with either Phyllis or Sharon can't remember. No loss either way.

Phyllis goes up to the cabin. Marisa, acts like she is gonna untie Marco, but, spits in his face instead. Phyllis enters with a knife and threatens to cut off 'little Marco' LOL Much back and forth from the 2 girls putting the squeeze on Marco. Jack arrives.

Phyllis puts knife down, Jack picks up and prepares to stab Marco, Marisa stops him, Victor walks in and says he made the right choice.

Wouldn't you rather lose Devon than Hilary???  Not that we need either of them!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Don't think so. Sharon missed that one too. Poor Paul just had ol' Nicki and the Vamp. Married that mad Mexican too. 'Mad Carlotta' (LOL) mother of Ricky who was raised by the Mad woman's parents. Paul, wanted a kid so bad, you know, then, he was farmed out to inlaws and raised in Cal.

Her name was Isabella, but, there's an historical figure called 'mad Carlotta' .

I love history, so, I digressed there a little. LOL

I loved Ricky such a great storyline they had back then. Ricky, was so scary and when Paul shot him dead that was such a good show that day. Paul, was crying, etc. He's a strong Catholic you know and it killed him to kill his own son, but, he had to before Ricky slit the throat of Michel's niece. Eden, was her name she moved to Paris and moved in on somebody.

they used to have some interesting storylines back in the day. Original Adam was great too. I miss him something awful. LOL Wish whatever happened between him and Hunter King never happened. That whole story has never fully been put to bed either by either party.

Wasn't Paul's crazy wife Eva Longoria before she got really famous??

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Fri.

Hilary can't be found...(Yay) Cops question Devon. That's the same way Dru got killed fell off a cliff during a photo shoot during a fight with either Phyllis or Sharon can't remember. No loss either way.

Phyllis goes up to the cabin. Marisa, acts like she is gonna untie Marco, but, spits in his face instead. Phyllis enters with a knife and threatens to cut off 'little Marco' LOL Much back and forth from the 2 girls putting the squeeze on Marco. Jack arrives.

Phyllis puts knife down, Jack picks up and prepares to stab Marco, Marisa stops him, Victor walks in and says he made the right choice.

Hyacinth

6 of one and half dozen of the other. LOL Neil, never got over being dumped by the lawyer gal, then, when he got pooped on again, then, blinded in the process of buying her a 'dreamhouse' he just got a belly full and I can't blame him. Although, he was to old for Hilary.

She probably just got lost and is wandering around the hillside. I think a new gal may be playing her for awhile.

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Don't think so. Sharon missed that one too. Poor Paul just had ol' Nicki and the Vamp. Married that mad Mexican too. 'Mad Carlotta' (LOL) mother of Ricky who was raised by the Mad woman's parents. Paul, wanted a kid so bad, you know, then, he was farmed out to inlaws and raised in Cal.

Her name was Isabella, but, there's an historical figure called 'mad Carlotta' .

I love history, so, I digressed there a little. LOL

I loved Ricky such a great storyline they had back then. Ricky, was so scary and when Paul shot him dead that was such a good show that day. Paul, was crying, etc. He's a strong Catholic you know and it killed him to kill his own son, but, he had to before Ricky slit the throat of Michel's niece. Eden, was her name she moved to Paris and moved in on somebody.

they used to have some interesting storylines back in the day. Original Adam was great too. I miss him something awful. LOL Wish whatever happened between him and Hunter King never happened. That whole story has never fully been put to bed either by either party.

Wasn't Paul's crazy wife Eva Longoria before she got really famous??

Hyacinth

I believe so

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Fri.

Guess if you've once been (or still were at the time) married to Neil and you've wronged him (Dru wih Malcolm...Hilary with Devon), cliffs are not your friends!Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Harding is seen and heard by Kevin, Mariah, Summer and Sharon...via live survalance video confessing and holding a gun on Dylan. Paul comes in with a gun, and after some words are exchanged, a gun goes off. We do not see who if anybody is shot. Sharon gets very upset , she fears for Dylan.
At the same time Marco is tied up by Marissa, with his mouth taped shut by Phyllis, being threatened by first M then P then J. Victor arrives.

Hilary is missing.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Fri.

Hyacinth

6 of one and half dozen of the other. LOL Neil, never got over being dumped by the lawyer gal, then, when he got pooped on again, then, blinded in the process of buying her a 'dreamhouse' he just got a belly full and I can't blame him. Although, he was to old for Hilary.

She probably just got lost and is wandering around the hillside. I think a new gal may be playing her for awhile.

Actually, I think she seemed more natural with Neil than Devon.  Devon's character just seems like a dork, where Neil is more sophisticated.  She seemed too sophisticated for Devon, but I guess was more in his age range.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Yeah, HIlary and Devon seem more like brother and sister. LOL

Her and Cane seem comfortable together. LOL

You would think Devon's money would be getting lower. He's spending it faster then I could at the Q. LOL

I assume Cane is still at Fenmore's. I never see him working just hanging out at the hotel. Where's Joe? Is he gone?

I want Sharon to pull another stunt. She keeps the show going. Marco, is a bore and 'Jack' does a terrible accent. Sounds like Count Dracula :

"I want to drink your blood"........................ROFL

%smshark.gif

Honored Contributor

To Ms. Choc,

I think ours is the only group that has never had to be moderated and a post or thread removed. You notice that?  The bunch we have get along, no snarking, ripping each other up, if they have anything to snark they keep to self, anyway.

BHi6SFK50Y5w.gif