Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Aug. 17th-21 (SPOILERS)

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, I need to look some more. Got busy with yard work! Need to put the boxes away that DD packed her stuff in and straighten up her room. It's not a disaster area, but I need to dust and straighten it up. I start back later this week volunteering up at her old school (K thru 8th).  It's only a few hours a week, I don't know how the teachers do it all day, 5 days a week. I would go bonkers! Lol!

God bless you, loveschocolate for your heart to volunteer, even though your daughter has moved on!  As a teacher, we do appreciate you!  Teaching certainly is a calling and a passion.  It's all I've known how to do in the past 23 years.Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Keep at it , Panda !

Honored Contributor

At the park, Jack talks to John about his loved ones believing the doppelganger was him. He wonders how this could happen and what he's going to do now. Jack rails about Phyllis sleeping with the man, and he's still out there. John counsels that he did what he had to in order to survive - he should not let Victor hold that over him. John says the unholy alliance with Victor is a huge mistake. He riles Jack up over everything Victor did. Jack knows what has to be done. Victor appears. Jack accuses him of working with Marco. Victor denies it. Jack is going to end the madness now by calling the police. Victor warns he'll be extradited to jail.

At The Underground, Noah, Mariah, and Marisa discuss Harding getting shot in the arm and Marco getting away again. Talk turns to the ringtone. Marisa thinks. Kevin arrives. There's more talk about being wrong about Harding. Kevin says Jack and Phyllis were lured from the wedding and showed up at the station together, but Jack was alone in the park. Kevin tries to figure out how Jack could have previously walked by twice in quick succession. Sage arrives. Marisa tells Noah she's going out. Nick comes in. Sage tells him his mother's throwing her a baby shower. Nick says he argued with his dad and hates being there again. Sage says he doesn't have to put up with it. Nick complains that Victor doesn't respect his judgment. He's also threatened by his closeness with Dylan. Elsewhere, Noah worries to Mariah that Marisa's going to disappear.

At the Abbott cabin, Marco holds a gun on Marisa as she enters. He tells her he deserves Jack's life and will have it. Marisa moves in close. She thinks he wants more than to stay there and get soft. She kisses him.

Jack answers his phone to Marisa, who says, "Come to your family's cabin."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Keep at it , Panda !

Aww, thanks, Sharke.  As long as my lungs hold out, I will teach...at least until I can retire!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I thought Marco kills Harding, but, guess not according to my own spoiler LOL That show is so hard to follow . geessssssssssss........

Somebody got ahold of my Dillards card issued by American Express and charged their cable bill to it for 41.00 !!!!!!!! I got my credit card statement and knew I hadn't charged nothing at Dillards and I don't have Time Warner cable anyway, so, I called up C Service and said "this isn't my charge" they turned it over to the Fraud Division and they killed that card and gonna reissue me a new one. I don't know how people do this stuff ! I haven't used online. Somebody bogarted my Visa card about 7 yrs. ago too. Some kid who charged a computer game for 100 and sent me the bill. I disputed that, too and didn't have to pay for it. I don't know how people do this 'stuff'. Just run a series of numbers till it hits on a 'lucky number' I guess. Anyway, I don't have to pay for it. Hope, it doesn't hurt my credit rating !

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

I guess that was a red herring they threw out. I would have thought Marco would have been a better shot. Guess he always hired it done.   

Honored Contributor

yeah, Marco , was only 2 feet from him even I could had killed him from that distance and I can't see up close without my glasses. LOL

Honored Contributor

Tue 8/18
Phyllis and Nikki have a confrontation; Ashley singles Billy out; Marisa decides to take matters into her own hands.

Wed 8/19
Victor shares news that surprises members of his family; Lily and Cane come to a decision about their marriage. 

Thu 8/20
Marco and Jack face off; Noah wants justice for Courtney; Hilary's world is upturned. 

Fri 8/21
A deadly showdown occurs; Sharon decides to confront Summer and Mariah; Phyllis determines to seeks revenge.

Honored Contributor

Phyllis acts like she's such a wounded virgin LOL She's mainly mad somebody got somthing over on her. She had plenty of beaus before G city , then, she had Nick, Ronin, Danny Romolati, she even did that shrink that time. She was so stupid not to know her own husband then that's the way it goes. Nobody can fully fake being somebody else just to much history in a relationship.