Honored Contributor

QVC Moderators!!!! Please DO NOT move our thread to Books, TV and Movies! This has been our HOME for over a year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqR_zrra8wk&feature=player_embedded

At the Dive Bar, Neil interrupts Hilary and Devon's wedding ceremony. "There is something I need the bride to know." Devon says nothing he can do or say will stop them from getting married. Neil claims that's not his intention. He's come to give a few words from his heart. He tells Hilary she's a beautiful bride and is marrying one of the finest young men he knows. He knows Devon will treat her right. He forgives them and wishes them a lifetime of love and happiness. Devon and Neil embrace. Neil sits beside Lily and the ceremony continues. They exchange rings and vows. They are pronounced husband and wife. Afterward, Neil tells Colin he's changed his mind and to delete the video of Devon and the hooker. Colin says it was his retirement fund. Neil wonders how great a retirement fund he'll have when Jill finds out. Colin deletes it. Nearby, Dylan updates Paul on his conversation with Harding, which yielded nothing because Harding knows he has no authority. Paul says he could be a cop if he wanted to be. Sharon tells Hilary she thought Neil was going to pull a Phyllis. Neil tells Devon that even when he was angry, he was still his son. Devon hopes they can get their father/son relationship back. Cane sees the twins off with Lily and looks wistful. Sharon joins Paul and Dylan. She remarks that he's not really a cop. Dylan says, "Not yet."

As Noah and Marisa kiss in the park, Marco appears and greets them by name. Noah asks, "How did you know this was Marisa?" Marco covers, but Marisa clearly realizes it's him. Once alone, Noah asks if she's okay. She just got a chill.

Jack gets a call from whom he thinks is Victor. It's Marco telling him to come to the office him and Phyllis.

Jack and Phyllis arrive at Newman-Abbott. They're about to enter Victor's office when a cop and Harding stop them. They realize Marco's there. Harding goes in to confront Marco, who is angry he sent Abbott away. They bicker. Harding says Fisher is making the connection between them. Marco has an idea how to handle things. He turns and shoots Harding.

At home, Dylan tells Sharon he's always thought about being a cop. He wants to do something that matters. Sharon is concerned about the risks, but can see he's passionate about it. "Call Paul." She thinks he'll be a se xy cop and likes handcuffs.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Aug. 17th-21 (SPOILERS)

Monday Aug 17
Marco shoots Harding!

Hilary/Neil/Devon spoilers
*** Neil decides not to play the video and convinces Colin to delete it. Wedding is completed.

*** A plot twist takes Hilary out of Genoa City -- and for this, they hired a body double for Mishael Morgan.
This is somehow connected to Neil's vengeance.

Marisa/Marco/Jack spoiler
*** Marisa guesses where Marco is hiding and verifies this by going there. She phones Jack and tells him Marco is there. Jack arrives to confront Marco.

*** Friday is Jack/Marco showdown -- Pratt describes it as "an explosion of truth and misunderstanding".

SOD: Lily/Cane
Cane notices his children are sad about his separation from Lily. Cane forgives Lily.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Sharke for such detail!  I appreciate it so much because I can't watch now as frequently as I would like to.  If the video was deleted, I wonder what the plot twist could be?  I am so ready for the twin story to be over.  Did John come this week?  I didn't get to watch any.  Hopefully, I can catch up soon! Loveschocolate, enjoy your time with family this weekend!  Everyone, have a blessed weekend!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

John the ghost is on Tues.

Knowing Colin he said he would delete Devon's footage, but, I bet he hangs onto it for future possibilities. Man, is as crooked as a snake.

Honored Contributor

Real life husband

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Real life husband

Now that is a nice looking couple!Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

John the ghost is on Tues.

Knowing Colin he said he would delete Devon's footage, but, I bet he hangs onto it for future possibilities. Man, is as crooked as a snake.

Yea!!  Jerry Douglas is returning!Cat Very Happy  Wish it wasn't just as a ghost!  Yep, Colin is swarmy and so is Jeffrey.  Surprised they aren't related!Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Guess it's me and you Panda. Everybody else is off on Siesta time. LOL

I pre ordered some gold love knot earrings before they hit the gold day on Tues.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm here, Sharke!!  Present and accounted for!  Glad you ordered something pretty in gold!  I am hoping to be able to catch up on the show this next week but yours and loveschocolate's spoilers are so helpful on those weeks that I miss so much!  Hello frends here!  Join us, if you can!Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Of course, rat-face Dylan will become a cop!  That Jill woman that's in charge has to figure out a way to jam all of her "friends" into the middle of the storylines! 

Who''ll be the next owner of the coffee shop?  Noah?