Super Contributor

Re: Worried About Our Kitty -- UPDATE

@rustysmom , I understand your feelings about Jasmine. And thank you and your husband for rescuing Chloe. I’m so glad you have a little one to keep you busy. You hopefully will enjoy her for years to come. God bless you and your husband and your fur babies. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Worried About Our Kitty -- LATEST UPDATE

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Our little baby is doing better today. Keeping food and water down, and emptying it out.  She's starting to play a little, not like the livewire she was, but at least shes playing. 

I was to take her back to the Vet today if she was still unable to keep anything down, or, if there was nothing coming out.  Since she is doing both, if  she continues to act lethargic, I will take her back Friday.  I truly appreciate the care and concern you have all expressed.  Our little furrbabies are God's gift to remind us that there is something pure and good in this old world and we have to keep them safe.  

@Georgiagrama 

That's such wonderful mews!!Cat Very Happy

Sending your precious little girl

tons more love filled Heartspecial

healing prayers and positive energy!

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Contributor

Re: Worried about our kitty - LATEST UPDATE

How's your kitty doing today?  I'm a little worried since there's not been another update for awhile.

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama   I'm interested in hearing an update on Baby, too.  I hope she's doing well.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack  @The Odd One 

Thank you so much for your concern.  You are both truly  kind people. Heart  Baby is doing 100% better.  She is running and playing like she was before her illness.  My husband is so relieved and less stressed as am I, but he was beside himself.  I think she has gained her weight back, but I'm sure it's just that she isn't dehydrated now.  I'll try to post a picture of her. 

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@NickNack  @The Odd One 

Thank you so much for your concern.  You are both truly  kind people. Heart  Baby is doing 100% better.  She is running and playing like she was before her illness.  My husband is so relieved and less stressed as am I, but he was beside himself.  I think she has gained her weight back, but I'm sure it's just that she isn't dehydrated now.  I'll try to post a picture of her. 

Thank you so much for letting us know @Georgiagrama .  I'm so glad she's back to normal now!  I would love to see another picture of her.Smiley Happy

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Thank you!  So happy to hear this!

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama , 

I just now saw your thread. I am glad your Baby is doing good now. I certainly do understand your concern. 

Pets are family. 

Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

So glad your kitty is fine now and back to her normal self.  Thanks for the updates.

Respected Contributor

Re: Worried about our kitty - LATEST UPDATE - AND PICTURE

[ Edited ]

@NickNack Here's our little Smokey (aka Baby) back to watching squirrels bigger than she is!  All better now.  Thank you all for your prayers!!

Baby.jpg