Respected Contributor

Re: Woman caught tossing plastic bag of puppies!

I pray that someone will have the decency to help the police find this woman ,if they are even trying to find her.  This turns me sick and you wonder how anyone could be so inhumane.  I would not want to know this woman.

I actually thought, for some reason, that California has stricter penalties for animal cruelty.  I know that since Michael Vick was charged with cruelty to animals, Georgia has done a lot toward enforcing abuse charges. 

Honored Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

@beastielove   I'd be more than happy to help you!!!  This POS needs to be taken to a dump and covered with all the other trash!!!

@beastielove wrote:

@Catty2 wrote:

People who abuse animals deserve the same treatment.  So somebody needs to stuff her into a big trash bag and dump her in the garbage.  Thank goodness those puppies were rescued.  People need to spay and neuter their animals. 

@Catty2 

I'm more than happy to volunteer my

services...only I'd dump her in a landfill!Cat Mad

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

@arrabella 

Sounds like a plan!!!

-------------------------------

All of my childrenhave paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

I can’t bring myself to watch it, but she needs to receive the same punishment as the harm she inflicted upon those sweet, innocent puppies...but no one come to her rescue.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I can't watch the video but so happy to hear the pups were saved.

I got my last kitty from a man standing on a street corner soliciting funds. He had a very small kitten attached to his shoulder hanging on for dear life.I asked him where he got the kitten and he said the dumpster. I couldn't leave it so now she is home with me and will be one year old in one month. Thank goodness he fished her out. She's a beautiful long haired tuxedo.

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

I can't watch the video but so happy to hear the pups were saved.

I got my last kitty from a man standing on a street corner soliciting funds. He had a very small kitten attached to his shoulder hanging on for dear life.I asked him where he got the kitten and he said the dumpster. I couldn't leave it so now she is home with me and will be one year old in one month. Thank goodness he fished her out. She's a beautiful long haired tuxedo.

@Estates 

I truly believe that Divine Intervention

made sure that this kind man pulled that

precious kitten from the dumpster to

save her life and for you to cross paths

with him,take that sweet baby and give

her the loving forever home that she

deserved to have.HeartCat HappyWoman Very Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

**UPDATE**

Authorities are about to nab the woman caught on video throwing a bag of puppies into a dumpster in the city of Coachella ... TMZ has learned.

The Riverside County Animal Services has ID'd the woman and the agency says an arrest is imminent. We're told she'll face 7 felony counts of animal cruelty. 

As we reported ... the woman was caught on video last week pulling up in a white Jeep Wrangler. She was seen carrying a bag of what turned out to be seven 3-day-old puppies ... which she then dumped into a trash bin. The puppies ****** near died were it not for a Good Samaritan.

As you know ... it can get really hot in Coachella. It was in the mid-90s when the puppies were found. They were barely breathing when they were found by an individual rummaging through the trash bin. The puppies were taken to an Orange County shelter where they recovered.

If convicted on all counts, she faces up to 6 years behind bars.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/22/coachella-woman-dumped-puppies-trash-bin-arrest-imminent/ 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I hope she gets the max sentence. I know what I'd like to do to her...

Honored Contributor

6:43 PM PT -- A suspect is now in custody. Deborah Sue Culwell, a 54-year-old resident of Coachella, was arrested Monday around 5:30 PM PT.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

6:43 PM PT -- A suspect is now in custody. Deborah Sue Culwell, a 54-year-old resident of Coachella, was arrested Monday around 5:30 PM PT.

@KingstonsMom  So glad she has been caught!  Heard she has over 30 pets at her place. 

Now I hope she serves some time for this. Always seems like animal cruelty

gets just a small slap on the wrist. Time to make her pay for nearly killing

7 precious pups who did nothing to deserve this.

Honored Contributor

@threecees 

Yes!

And thankfully the authorities confiscated the other 30 dogs and they're currently in the hands of a rescue!Heart