Honored Contributor

Woman caught tossing plastic bag of puppies!

[ Edited ]

This happened in Coachella, CA...OMG!

Just google (highlighted in red below) for more info:

Woman caught dumping seven newborn puppies in trash

or click on the link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6943595/Sickening-moment-woman-caught-surveillance-footage-...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Woman caught tossing plastic bag of puppies!

What kind of person does this?  Sick. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad the video showed the puppies looking safe and healthy after being found.  How sweet they look. 

As far as what I think of this lady....well let's just say cruel, criminal, and heartless.  I will refrain from the other adjectives that came to my mind.     

Trusted Contributor

Animals kill for hunger or invading their territory (home). Only people kill for inconvenience, fun, or money. There are no words.....  

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

I'm glad the video showed the puppies looking safe and healthy after being found.  How sweet they look. 

As far as what I think of this lady....well let's just say cruel, criminal, and heartless.  I will refrain from the other adjectives that came to my mind.     

Yes...so many more adjectives....  so thankful the puppies were found.  Hopefully they will find a loving home.

Trusted Contributor

What a loser she is.

Honored Contributor

I can’t imagine anyone that heartless or sick.That person should not be allowed to have a pet.So many people who would love to give those puppies a good home that there is no possible excuse for what she did.

Esteemed Contributor

How disgusting!!!!!!

People with no regard for life, human or otherwise, need to be punished!

Honored Contributor

There needs to be a jail sentence and fine for such a cruel and inhumane act.  Animal abuse is a serious matter and should be treated as such in each and every state.  

There are numerous words I could say to describe how this sick act makes me feel, I'll just leave it at anger.

Esteemed Contributor

While the pups are lovingly being cared for, pictures of this lady in black should be shown on TV in this area.  I am sure many people would contribute to a reward to the first successful verified identifier.

After a just court session, the lady in black will turn into the lady wearing orange.