Esteemed Contributor

Re: With a heavy heart......

Anna and Libby - I am so sorry for your loss of Sweet Martha.  It sounds like she was wonderful and lived with a wonderful family.  She lived a good, long life, but it is never long enough, is it.  Our pets rarely go in their sleep.  In a way, that was a blessing ......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It has been a few days and we are now able to inhale and exhale again ...Lib and I took Gus to the hospital to visit the children in the wards yesterday. We were greeted by the children with two pictures [that they drew] one with Martha running though a meadow with other dogs and cats and the other with Martha and all the children in the wards. Libby and I were in tears. Those pictures were such a comfort and so are all your postings .. you reinforced for us that our dear girl is fine where she is now and that we will be reunited again! Amazing that these wonderful children with everything they are going though have thought of us and the love they have had for Martha. I just wanted to share this with all of you .... in a world so full of hate at times love will always win. And those pictures will be framed and put in our office at home. I know my Martha is fine! Anna

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

It has been a few days and we are now able to inhale and exhale again ...Lib and I took Gus to the hospital to visit the children in the wards yesterday. We were greeted by the children with two pictures [that they drew] one with Martha running though a meadow with other dogs and cats and the other with Martha and all the children in the wards. Libby and I were in tears. Those pictures were such a comfort and so are all your postings .. you reinforced for us that our dear girl is fine where she is now and that we will be reunited again! Amazing that these wonderful children with everything they are going though have thought of us and the love they have had for Martha. I just wanted to share this with all of you .... in a world so full of hate at times love will always win. And those pictures will be framed and put in our office at home. I know my Martha is fine! Anna

@apple1964 

Thank you so much for sharing this

beautiful experience with us.I know

that once you have hung those

precious drawings Martha will be

able to see them too.

Please remember that even though

you can no longer see her Martha's

loving spirit is still surrounding

you,Steve,Tanya and Libby 24/7.

Wishing all of you a very peaceful

and blessed Sunday.

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@apple1964 

Thank you so much for sharing this

beautiful experience with us.I know

that once you have hung those

precious drawings Martha will be

able to see them too.

Please remember that even though

you can no longer see her Martha's

loving spirit is still surrounding

you,Steve,Tanya and Libby 24/7.

Wishing all of you a very peaceful

and blessed Sunday.

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Thank you so much Beastie. Have a wonderful day!