Re: With a heavy heart......

Libby, Anna & Dad,

I am sorry to read about the sudden passing of your

beloved dog....

Image result for animated sympathy . dog

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@apple1964   So sorry to hear of your loss of sweet Martha. What a wonderful dog and such a wonderful life of giving she had  helping  people heal. And you who gave her a wonderful  4 years. You are wonderful.  ❤️

How beautiful it all is.  Martha’s  life was so complete and now she is at the rainbow bridge with my dog, ZaZu, who  was golden and standard poodle mix.. he passed away  last month suddenly at 5 years old.  We adopted him 2 years ago....I thought I would have years to enjoy with him.... He loved to play and was such a character.... I miss him terribly so😢.

Let’s  envision them there  together, with all the other wonderful pets,.... happy, painfree...waiting to see us again someday.  It is such a sweet warming thought that they will always be with us. Hold that thought when the sadness hits you.. ((hugs)) 

~SeaMaiden~

Super Contributor

Where there is deep grief, there was great love.

(Author Unknown)

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 

Peace to you, your human, and doggie family.

There is never enough time is there?  But you have loving nose prints on your heart to hold on to until you are together again. What a blessing!

Sweet baby Lab of mine, also Pet Therapy, will be waiting to run and play with her.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of Sweet Martha.  It is obvious she was a very special dog who brought love and happiness to so many people.  Losing such a beloved dog like Sweet Martha is so devastating.  Please try to picture her in a sunlit meadow romping with many new friends.  Someday you will be reunited with her, I am sure.  I send you peace, love, and light to help you through this time.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964   Oh Anna, I am so sorry for your loss.  Martha led a life of service and then lived the life of a queen I am sure.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

So very sorry to hear your news about Sweet Martha.  You are wonderful to give these pets a loving home.  Hugs to you, Anna, and to Libby and your entire family.

Honored Contributor

WOW! She was 11 when you adopted her. And you had her for 4 years. You must have been doing many things right. That she was able to go to the hospital for visits and be there for your Mom and Dad and the rest of your family.

Good job. Sounds like she was well loved. So thankful that you had 4 years with her. Only wish it could have been longer.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 I'm so sorry. Martha was so lucky to have your family, she was loved and cherished.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

You have given Martha a good life so for that you can feel no regrets, she was lucky to have you.   Just know that she is kicking up gold dust at the rainbow bridge now and comforting others to find their way.  Much love to you and your family!