Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@drizzellla.  I'm just seeing a little green box.  Did you use the landscape icon above?

No - I have always had pictures show up by cut and pasting. Guess I am getting a lesson. I never paid attention to the landscape icon.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@goldensrbest. Here's  a beautiful example.

20210101_192155.jpg

Gorgeous dog. I don't know how I could keep up with the grooming!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla.  Cut and paste usually doesn't work.  Have the photo somewhere on your computer, in a file or gallery.  Hit the landscape icon, choose the file, then click on the picture.  Then insert the pic, then post.  Fast and simple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee.  For some reason, the white ones shed that white hair more than any dog I've ever seen.  Can you imagine all that white fuzz all over your sofa?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@drizzellla.  Cut and paste usually doesn't work.  Have the photo somewhere on your computer, in a file or gallery.  Hit the landscape icon, choose the file, then click on the picture.  Then insert the pic, then post.  Fast and simple.

I can't tell. The picture shows up for me. Did it show up? Thanks for telling me Kachina. I thought I was doing it right. Live and learn.

Scooby at home

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla.  Now I see him!  Was he white on his left side?  Looks kind of like it.  Looks like a nice dog.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@drizzellla.  Now I see him!  Was he white on his left side?  Looks kind of like it.  Looks like a nice dog.

Yes, it doesn't look like it from this picture but he was mostly white. 

He was such a sweetheart. Every morning he would push my bedroom door open and sleep along side of the bed until I got up. I miss him.

Respected Contributor

oh my gawd. Sooooooo beautiful - Whatta great smile. 

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yes, it doesn't look like it from this picture but he was mostly white. 

He was such a sweetheart. Every morning he would push my bedroom door open and sleep along side of the bed until I got up. I miss him.

@drizzellla.  Thats a collie for you!

Super Contributor

We learn something new everyday.  There was a white "blue jay" in my area last week!  I never saw but did see a pic.  A first for me, after watching birds my whole life with grandparents and Dad.

Many dogs show up these days at Mutt Strutts and parks!  Miss the interaction.