Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been keeping up with this forum for awhile.  Last time I did no one knew anything.  Is the entire thread gone?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV If you mean beastielove, I did a search and she last posted in July of 2022.

Respected Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner regular posters were wondering too...earlier in spring of 2022 BeastieLove said her life was super busy taking care of pets at a shelter...I know she lives in NY.   No word from her in nine mo. makes me imagine the worst...no one has any contact info on her. 

I was a weekly posters on that forum.  All the ladies stopped posting around Feb. 2023 ("Beastie" always had a cheerful greeting for us each new week).  

@MoJoV 

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze Did you see my post above yours?

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze @Love my grandkids 

Thank you both for replying to my question.  I agree Beastie was a ray of sunshine around here.  Always kind and supportive.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids   Yes, read your post above...and I had checked when her last post was a few months ago, realizing "something is wrong." 

The other ladies tried to keep Beastie's thread going for months in hopes Beastie would return and she would resume.  I am sad that she is gone...people are very friendly on this Pet Forum.