Honored Contributor

When The Doctor Takes An X-ray Of My Heart

00003EBC-F25A-4AAC-B0E2-F517C8968D83.jpeg

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Re: When The Doctor Takes An X-ray Of My Heart

Awe, @NickNack   Is that our Frankie 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Awe, @NickNack   Is that our Frankie 

@qvcfreak   No, but that's where she is -- in my heart forever.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  I know a lot of us carry Frankie in our hearts too. Thank you for sharing her with us. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack,

I know just how you feel.

Forever in our hearts!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know exactly how you feel ,tears in my eyes,i have my spirit there ,and spencer, just so difficult losing my babies.Still having so much pain over spirit. I miss them all,jamie ,halley,spencer, kooper,spirit, but some more than others Poor jamie only made it to 8yrs,and a few months. halley 10, spencer the smartest dog ever ,12 yrs,5 months, kooper the sweetest boy ever ,made it to 15,and a few months,he lived a long life,that made it easier, spirit 10,3 months,just did not expect that.,my baby.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

And Frankie felt that way too.

Image result for free clipart . heart . dog

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack 

What a beautiful tribute to your Sweet Frankie.  I know she remains forever in your heart. Heart

I hope you're not feeling sad, but instead, having a loving memory of her.  You always will.

My former loving pets remain with me forever also.  Everyday ..

Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak 

You're right about that!  I think of her very much.  I know she's in a happy place.

Honored Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@NickNack 

What a beautiful tribute to your Sweet Frankie.  I know she remains forever in your heart. Heart

I hope you're not feeling sad, but instead, having a loving memory of her.  You always will.

My former loving pets remain with me forever also.  Everyday ..

Thank you @sceniccoast .  I do feel sad when I think about losing her.  I have wonderful memories though.  She was so special.