Honored Contributor

Re: What's your furbaby's favorite cuddle spot?

@PamfromCT wrote:

Can"t post a pic, but our Maine Coon kitty loves curling up on her kitty beds.  She has a bed in our family room, kitchen, porch, and our bedroom. Of course, most any pile of folded towels or laundry is fair game.  Lily is called the CEO of the household.

@PamfromCT     Hello......this is Kitty ≈^..^≈.     And this is MY house......and I sleep where I please.    However........my favorite is taking a flying leap and landing on top of Mother Cat while she is snoring away (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

image.jpegimage.jpegKhloe loves the big chair

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

Can"t post a pic, but our Maine Coon kitty loves curling up on her kitty beds.  She has a bed in our family room, kitchen, porch, and our bedroom. Of course, most any pile of folded towels or laundry is fair game.  Lily is called the CEO of the household.

@PamfromCT     Hello......this is Kitty ≈^..^≈.     And this is MY house......and I sleep where I please.    However........my favorite is taking a flying leap and landing on top of Mother Cat while she is snoring away (!)

Hey Kitty!

That is so cool!!!!

We like to snuggle as close to our Mom as we can when she's in bed ( she's generally awake and watching the idiot box when we do this) which means that there'll be two of us curled up on the pillows on either side of her head, one of us across her tummy and the other two of us cuddled up along her sides.

This doesn't last more than 15 minutes or so because Mom can only take the weight of the five of us lying on top of her for a very limited amount of time!

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

Shelby sleeping1.jpg

Had to throw my Shelby in here too...tough life, isn't it? lol

Respected Contributor

I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet, but my kitty furbaby's favorite cuddle spot is a box...whatever box is the latest box to come into the house. Usually, the smaller the better.  She totally ignores the two nice kitty beds I purchased for her.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Esteemed Contributor

I had to share pic of Khloe in her fave big char. 

image.jpeg

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pet1.jpgPet2.jpg