QVC Social Team

What's your furbaby's favorite cuddle spot?

[ Edited ]

Surefit collage.jpg

Does your furbaby have a favorite spot to curl up? @Keyai's pooches, Shelby and Ruby do! They are so comfy they don’t look a bit interested in what his son is doing on his phone! Post your furbaby photos here and check out the Surefit shows throughout the day on Wednesday, August 3rd and see if your photo is shown on air! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your furbaby's favorite cuddle spot?

I can't post pics but I can tell you his favorite cuddlespot:  laying on my foot in front of my rocking chair, if chewing on something, his front-end under the rocking chair with his back-end cutely sticking out and tail wagging!  (Actually, mornings he'll go over and get settled there while I'm making a coffee in the Keurig, then I go over and climb around him and he re-adjusts so he can be partially on my foot.)

Respected Contributor

What cuties Eva!  Story (my greyhound) is quite large and will take up a WHOLE couch, so I made her a bed with an old feather bed - took an old quilt and made a cover for it so I can wash it.  It's about 4 1/2 x 5 - she loves it!  When she's down in the basement, she sleeps on the bed behind the sitting area.  Sedona has to be next to mama on the couch, always. 

Honored Contributor

Frankie loves her bed.

DSCN0057.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

My pug loved being on the loveseat in the living room.  We referred to it as her throne.

Esteemed Contributor

Can"t post a pic, but our Maine Coon kitty loves curling up on her kitty beds.  She has a bed in our family room, kitchen, porch, and our bedroom. Of course, most any pile of folded towels or laundry is fair game.  Lily is called the CEO of the household.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chloe.jpgChloe loves the recliner

Respected Contributor

2011 Snow day - dogs 002.jpg

Respected Contributor

Here's my granddog, Jasper's, favorite spot!  The bed!

undercover cutie two.jpg

undercover cutie.jpg

Valued Contributor

image.jpeg

Kano loves his bed!  He has one in almost every room !!!

image.jpegBlondie &Dixie love the couch and Blondie loves Momma & Daddy's bedimage.jpeg