Honored Contributor

Re: What's Your Cat's Favorite Toy?

Almost 10 year old Grayson loves squeaky mice and little kitty soccer balls. Those are literally all over the house. Five-year-old Bubba loves sacks, boxes, and chews on faux wood blinds and wand. He doesn’t give a hoot about toys. Give him his treats and he’s a happy camper..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

catnip filled stuffed toys 

those spinner toys where they swat the ball inside 

Da bird

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

oh and the all time favorite cat toy, empty boxes

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

My sister has cats.  She loves them very much and they love her.  Their favorite thing to do is sit on, lay on, and climb all over her when they get a chance.  If she is sitting down, they are on her.  When shes asleep, they lay all around her in a circle.  They are very sweet and loving to her.Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@NickNack - I just bought this wool ring toy for my cat.  She is one spoiled kitty.  I have two toy boxes with toys for her.

Trusted Contributor

Anything with catnip. They also love a long stick I wiggle through the backyard grass. I call it sneaky snake.

Super Contributor

"My" cat is a feral cat who likes to come inside for cuddles.  I had her and her sister spayed and for the week they had to stay in a room, I bought them toys.  Only one has stood the test of time, and she doesn't seem attracted to catnip toys aside of this one.  It's a catnip mouse with fur and refillable catnip that goes in the bottom and has velcro to keep it closed.  She's snuck it outside a few times, she loves it that much! I bought toys with fresher catnip and she wanted nothing to do with those.

My niece kitty's favorite is a wand with a long piece of stretchy fabric that bounces.  Because it's stretchy, it hasn't snapped off or ripped in half.  I need to find this toy for Dash as both cats have a strong prey drive.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1wrote:

My sister has cats.  She loves them very much and they love her.  Their favorite thing to do is sit on, lay on, and climb all over her when they get a chance.  If she is sitting down, they are on her.  When shes asleep, they lay all around her in a circle.  They are very sweet and loving to her.Cat Tongue

@Sweet Caroline 1  That sounds perfect!  Cat Happy

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

My Winky liked the rings off a gallon of milk after you take the top off...

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgrammawrote:

My Winky liked the rings off a gallon of milk after you take the top off...

@Nataliesgramma  I'd forgotten about those.  I used to give those to my cats years ago.  They loved them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau