Occasional Contributor

Re: What's Your Cat's Favorite Toy?

They love catnip toys, especially the vegetables.  My oldest has an old sock rolled up like a donut that he carries around all the time like a security blanket.  He used to have 2 but one of them had to be thrown out because it was disintegrating.  I've tried to use new socks but he doesn't want any part of that!

Respected Contributor

Our late cat, Rocko, was crazy about his "coo-coo stick".

Impulsively bought this toy at WalMart - it had a long plastic stick with some animal patterned fabric at the other end, and it would make bird chirps.

Silly animal didn't play with the fabric end, but loved kicking the plain end...

Denise
Valued Contributor

My male cat loves to sleep on top of plastic shopping bags and also sleeps in the laundry basket. He and my Mom's female cat lov playing with pipe cleaners and both love catnip spray on their scratching posts! 

Respected Contributor

Boxes of all shapes, sizes, with and without paper inside; this is a default and has been for any of my cats for years. The biggest cat in the smallest box is the best! Then the laser toy, has always gotten each and every cat's attention!  

Esteemed Contributor

Bootsie saw me on my walk before I saw her. It was an outside mall parking lot so I brought her home. 2  years ago I went to a shelter and adopted Sandy. Bootsies favorite is chasing Sandy. Plenty of toys around but they don't seem interested in them.