Frequent Contributor

Re: What please put the forums back the way they were

@Libbylady wrote:

This is very hard to work with.  If I hadn't been a very long time poster with sev eral thousand posts (even though they say 211) I wouldn't even bother to try to weed my way through this unfriendly site.

I'm not tech-savy, just mostly email, and this takes all the fun away.  I'm so discouraged.

I'm in the same boat as you; I lost about 9,000 posts.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

(deleted by poster)

Valued Contributor

I agree, put the forums back the way they were. I'm not a tech person by any means, but I easily navigate facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This is ridiculous!
Super Contributor

Ugh!  I hate this new design.

Honored Contributor

I completely agree.  Love your line about the 1960s Soviet technology.

I wrote to QVC using the  "Feedback" line in tiny letters at the bottom right of the page and rec'd a response to say my suggestions were being forwarded to the proper department.  I could have added more but included sub-forums, remove hearts, too much white space, the browser issue, and that QVC ought to have provided more info ahead of time.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find the new look not user friendly at all.   There is so much on the forum page, it's confusing and hard to read.

There is no flow with the subjects and it seems so impersonal all of a sudden.

It's almost like they hired a company that does website graphics or something and think it's better than before.

People come here for the familiarity, the comfort and the ease of using these forums.   Some people come here because they are lonely and need a place to share feelings and ideas.   It's allmost like losing a good friend with it being so hard to follow and be not as user friendly.

Respected Contributor

Daney....I lost 32,000 (I was very attached to them...LOL) and my original registration date was 2004-5 even though it said 2006 (it changed during another board change).

This place is NOT user friendly at all.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

NOT user friendly !!!

Honored Contributor

This is so much less fun than before. Not user friendly. QVC messed up a wonderful forum. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used to enjoy coming here but not anymore.  As many people as want to see the old forum come back be assured it won't.  I want to see my old posts in My Activity, there was a lot of information there I could use.  Is there spellcheck here?  Oh well, lots of luck to all of you.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam