Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite dog breed and why...

I have two: Golden Retrievers and Basset Hounds.  Goldens are so loyal, sweet and smart.  Bassets are goofy, stubborn and a bit comical.  I have owned both breeds.  Presently, I have 3 basset hounds.

Valued Contributor

German Shepherds. I don't know why; they just are. Of course, a steady diet of Jade, Jasper, and Jet videos may have something to do with it, lol!

And for some reason I just like big dogs; don't know why, I just do. Yesterday I saw a neighbor walking two of the most beautiful collies I've ever seen and I nearly lost my...well, you know ;-) Gorgeous doggies.

Valued Contributor

@MrsSB wrote:

I can't pick just one.  Every dog I've had was the Best and my Favorite.

I've always loved Mixed Breed/Mutts but have also had a few Purebreds in my past too.

Currently, I'd have to say "Rescued" is my pick and Mosey is glad about that! 

No photo description available.

oh that face! how can you not love it????

Regular Contributor

I Love Dachshunds because they are little clowns, intelligent, adorable, very loyal, incredibly loving, and I just love ❤️ them like so so much. I'm obsessed. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've always had fairly small dogs ( sometimes several at once).  My most special dog was a miniature poodle; so smart and so much personality!  Far and away we've owned more miniature doxies than any other breed and always at least two at a time.  They are very owner centric and sometimes even our Vet (A doxie owner) has to be cautious around them. We currently own two long hairs and they are so much fun!