Honored Contributor

White or Snow Bengal Cat.

They are a genetic hybrid of the Asian Leopard cat and the common house cat. The Bengals come in various colors and patterns. White Bengals are known as ‘Snow’ Bengals.

The International Cat Association (TICA) first acknowledged Bengals as a breed in 1983. Bengals gained championship status in 1991, which allowed pet owners to show Bengals professionally. 

Snow Bengals can display various colors and patterns. Their shades range between soft amber and white. You can classify all Bengals as either rosetted or spotted.

Bengals are an energetic breed that requires considerable care and attention. They are very athletic and love playtime with their humans. Sometimes they will wake you up in the middle of the night. If you’re adopting a snow Bengal, you are in for a big surprise!

They are athetic, playful, love playing in the water.  Friendly and talkative.  Love taking walks, tolerant of dogs, and can be trained like dogs.  Very loyal and curious.  

Honored Contributor

I think that white cat is the most beautiful cat I ever saw.  Just striking.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: What A Beauty!!!

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee  Wow, they are so beautiful  That first cat has bobcat ears! 

I've heard bengals can be very mellow too - but overall they are super high energy.  There's a neighborhood cat who I think is at least part bengal (he's striped like a tiger, but I see he's not the average tiger cat).  He also is very high energy and has extra super cat skills. 

Respected Contributor

That Snow Bengal doesn't even look real....those blue eyes!!! Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

spectacular...

Trusted Contributor

WOW!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee The first cat pictured is one of the prettiest cats I have EVER seen.

Those blue eyes are just captivating !