Respected Contributor

This starts this Friday, June 11th!  I'm so excited, hopefully the link will give you the schedule.

https://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2021-dog-show-general-information/2021-fox-sports-television-s...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Westminster Dog Show 2021

@BornToShop  THANKS for the heads-up! Looking forward to it! Go Labs!

(BTW, the link worked for me.)

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop  Thanks for the heads up.  Love seeing all the dogs.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@BornToShop   OMG ...  thank you SO MUCH.  I totally forgot.  I'm so used to FEB!  I used to go when I lived in NY ... it's quite the experience.   Love them all but I'm partial to the Terrier Group.....    Much appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a dog lover...big time. I've had four beagles. Friends and family know how much I love the breed. One year a beagle that strongly resembled my dog Allie won Best in Show. People I hadn't heard from in ages called to "congratulate" me. It was a hoot!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Vivian wrote:

I am a dog lover...big time. I've had four beagles. Friends and family know how much I love the breed. One year a beagle that strongly resembled my dog Allie won Best in Show. People I hadn't heard from in ages called to "congratulate" me. It was a hoot!

@Vivian   That's the same year I sat screaming at the TV for the beagle to win. The beagle's name was UNO.

Honored Contributor

Is this the dog show that airs on Thanksgiving every year?

Honored Contributor

I have been to Lyndhurst, it is a beautiful  location on the Hudson River

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @BornToShop !

if you hadn't posted, I would have missed it.  My husband and I have had Westies for years and our last little man died in May.  We are looking to get another but watching on the WDS will bring smiles to our faces, though they never seem to win Best in Group, let alone Best in Show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

@Vivian   That's the same year I sat screaming at the TV for the beagle to win. The beagle's name was UNO.

@Shanus  @Vivian 

DH and I were screaming, GO BEAGLE, GO BEAGLE!  

He clearly owned the ring that night.

Not so patiently waiting for a Labrador to WIN!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras