Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome my newest fur baby

What a little sweetheart - he is beyond adorable!  All my best to you and Bentley.

Contributor

He is so adorable!! Heart

Contributor

What  a darling pup. I've read so many good things about the king charles cavalier, but I esp. liked your mention of ozzy.

Regular Contributor

He's so very cute.  Congrats on your new family member.

Respected Contributor

Whew! It has been crazy around here. I don't remember any of my pups having Bentley's high energy, he's crazy🤣. Everytime I get him in his crate for nap time, I just lay down.

Housebreaking is s l o w l y coming along. He has doubled his weight + and we need to start leash training. I tried earlier however, he wiggled his way out of his harness. Fortunately I was able to grab him quickly. That panicked me to wait a bit. 

Because I have 2 other young adults, Chloe and Sir Ozzie Osborne 🤣, Bentley hasn't bonded as well to me as he has Ozzie. Ozzie even sleeps in front of Bentley's crate half the time, the other half with me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar   Oh my God, that face.  He is the cutest little dog.  I would be hard pressed to ever put him down.  Congratulations!!!

Respected Contributor

OMG. Setting aside our own adorable pets ❤for just a minute lol....is there anything more precious than the face of a spaniel?

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

516D193A-413F-4E86-82B6-8EA221927B03.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Bentley is now going on 6 months old and a crazied teenager. He's extremely active, more than my other Cavaliers ever were. I need to get him started in puppy classes but he's so hyper I know he won't settle down enough to be in class. He does have his sweet moments when he's getting sleepy. ❤️ 

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar 

He is SO cute !!!   Heart

I've noticed that the 4 legged residents are usually more tolerant of a new puppy or kitten than a full grown new-comer.

Congrats on the new addition to the family!