Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@NickNack 

Her whole body posture is softer, and looks less stressed.

She is beginning to channel the good vibes in your home! Heart

Her collar is so pretty - perfect for a pretty girl. She wears it well.

Thank you @GingerPeach .  She's really settling in now.  She ate supper last night and breakfast this morning from her bowl.  I didn't even have to start her with my hand this morning.  She's on a good potty schedule.  I love her so much.  She has the sweetest demeanor.

We have her Vet appt. tomorrow afternoon.  I'm sure that will really stress her out, and I hate that for her.  My Vet is wonderful with dogs and cats though.  She will make her as comfortable as possible.  I'm sure she'll have to have blood work though and probably a fecal.  I would have made the appointment for a later time, but I want to get her pet insurance started ASAP.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Lali1 .  Ava is as sweet as she is beautiful.  She's 3 1/2 years old and weighs 24 lbs.  She seems to be at the perfect weight, but I'll see what the Vet says tomorrow.  That's what she weighed at the Breeder's Vet when she got her shots the day that I got her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

It sounds like she is perfect. I'm going to have to watch Lily she is a little piglet and gorges herself. She's right on the edge of going to the next size of her heartworm meds. 
I would post a pic of my crew all together to show size comparison but they all end up flipped sideways. I need to take some sideways so they end up right on here. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

@NickNack 

Her whole body posture is softer, and looks less stressed.

She is beginning to channel the good vibes in your home! Heart

Her collar is so pretty - perfect for a pretty girl. She wears it well.

Thank you @GingerPeach .  She's really settling in now.  She ate supper last night and breakfast this morning from her bowl.  I didn't even have to start her with my hand this morning.  She's on a good potty schedule.  I love her so much.  She has the sweetest demeanor.

We have her Vet appt. tomorrow afternoon.  I'm sure that will really stress her out, and I hate that for her.  My Vet is wonderful with dogs and cats though.  She will make her as comfortable as possible.  I'm sure she'll have to have blood work though and probably a fecal.  I would have made the appointment for a later time, but I want to get her pet insurance started ASAP.

@NickNack 

Yay! 👏🎉

So glad to hear that--for her and for you!😉

Respected Contributor

@Lali1, I'd love to see those pictures! @Nicknack, glad Ava is settling in so well. 

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Sweet Ava is rewarding you for your patience with her.  She must feel welcomed & loved by you & Sweet Henry.  Guess she had to put you both on a "trial period"  Smiley Wink

May you have many more blessed days ahead as one happy family.  Heart