Esteemed Contributor

Weird Thing Happened At the Bank Today

[ Edited ]

Maui and I went to the bank before our walk at the park.  Maui sits in the front seat in her car seat and thinks that she is very special (which she definitely is).  For her walks, I have a water bottle that has a container for water, a button that is pushed to get the water out and into the cup, and this setup has a wristlet that makes our walks easy.

So, we are at the drive-thru window of the bank and I am waiting for the teller to finish my deposit.  Maui wanted water (she always lets us know on her walks when she is thirsty), so I got her water bottle, pushed the button and she started drinking as we waited at the bank.  When she finished, I put her water bottle away and then I turned toward the window to get my deposit slip.  Then, I noticed that all of the bank employees were at the window and talking to me, except that with their masks and shields I had no idea what they were saying.  Eventually, one took off her mask and shield and told me that they wanted to see me give Maui her water again.  They were mesmerized.  I apologized to them for not understanding them, but I told them that no one had ever asked to see me give her water.  It was definitely the most entertaining part of my day.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Weird Thing Happened At the Bank Today

@SXMGirl How fun! I'd like to see that too.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl 

Too cute! Thanks for sharing a smile!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Those bank cameras don't let you get away with anything!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl , you ought to post a video! 

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl - That's adorable! I would have been the first one at the window!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

what kind of pet is Maui?

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl 

Sounds very cute & interesting.  I've never heard of that type of water container.  May I ask where you purchased it?  My hubby could use that for his "large" dog.

Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Calgal2too  Maui is a Silky terrier.

@sceniccoast  I got the water bottle at Amazon.  There are several sizes.

Sponsored Ad - Yicostar Dog Water Bottle, 12OZ-19OZ Portable Pet Water Bottle for Walking Leak Proof Puppy Dog Water Dispe...

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl 

Thanks so much for the info & for taking the time to respond.  It's appreciated. 

Hope you have a great weekend.