Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

Adorable!  My dog and cat spend a lot of their day sleeping.  Cat Happy

Jackson my old boy sleeps most of the day. The girls on the other hand play a lot. Lately they have been on medication and aren't feeling their best. Today they're back to their normal antics. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My dogs go out and play all morning.  About noon, when it starts to get hot, they come into the cool house and sleep all afternoon and into the evening.

Usually the girls play most of the day. Around 7 pm they sleep until and hour before bed wake up play and then go to bed for the night. Of course they take little naps all day. My old boy Jax sleeps most of the time. 

Respected Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@Lali1 

Simply adorable!

Of course they're cozying up .. haven't you heard Fall Season is the beginning of snuggle weather time?  Smiley Wink  At least, I think it's the excuse all of our pets are using these days.

So many adorable photos that are being posted, they're all so cute.  Thank you all.

Thank you 😊 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Your furbabies are so cute.  My Bill the cat and Katie the cat don't sleep much during the day.

Bill follows me around everywhere.  Sometimes during the day (usually around 3:30) I get so tired I must lay down.  That's when Bill will come and sleep next to me.  He's doing that right now.

That's so sweet 😊 Usualy when I'm ready for a nap everyone else wakes up. After a few minute in the dark and quiet they do start to settle down. I try to take a 10-15 minute nap everyday. Scratch that I try to take a long nap but usually all I get is 10-15 minutes. 

Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Sweet!  Bet they're lots of fun, and keep you busy, too !!!

Thank you 😊 Yes they are a handful and a lot of fun. 

Respected Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@Lali1Little cutie pies !!!!

Thank you 😊 

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Lali1 They are adapting to the new "fall" schedule.  My boy , Toby, sleeps everyday after his lunch while momma watches Days of our Lives.  We clean house and run errands in the morning  and cook in the pm.  Let your adorable babies sleep and be restored so momma can share sweet pictures with her friends.

Oh Toby is a polite boy ❤️ We walk every morning. My husband pushes the girls in a stroller for 3 miles. After that they're a little wild and then comes the nap. 

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lali1 

So precious!

I'm feeling the same way today, I'd love to snuggle with them!

Such cutie pies!

Thank you ❤️ It's finally cooling off here and all I want to do is sleep 

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Lali1 

LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing totally and completely spoiled rotten pets - it fills my heart!

Thanks for loving them as you do.

Thank you 😊 They're so spoiled. Every single day they get a 3 mile stroller ride through the neighborhood. Even when I don't feel like going my husband takes them. With his quarantine beard it looks like Santa walking them. I told him he needs red shorts and shirts since their stroller is red. 

Respected Contributor

Sweet little sleepy heads 😊