Honored Contributor

He is cute.  Right now I'm watching my fur-grandbaby....she's wonderful.  Mid-size and very smart (of course she is).

My daughter went to go get us some dinner and didn't want to take Luna Lee with her this time (she goes everywhere in Denver, but not in Northern Va).

My daughter is here helping me go back and forth to the Drs and backing up things that I don't need or want.

She's making my life easier.  Anyway, so I have two cats as some of you know (Bill and Katie (named after this daughter).

So far Bill and Katie have hunkered down in my bedroom (that's where Luna isn't allowed to go).  She's a very sweet dog and listens well.  She's an only furbaby.  My daughter was so lonely here without Luna (she was here for 1 month) before she went to Denver to drive back with Luna.

You know, in life you never know what's going to happen.  So....I fell up against the stairs, broke my back, and now my daughter is here helping me.

Life is an adventure.  Rather than boo hoo about it I think of how much better it is having Luna Lee and her mom here helping me.

The cats roam the house at night (Luna sleeps in the bedroom with my daughter, her mom).

So @mrssweetiebear  It sounds like everyone gets along well?  That makes life easier.  Bill the cat would have been happier if Luna was a cat, but life is all about adjusting, isn't it?  Ha!

Thanks for posting the cute picture.  I love looking at the pictures of everyone's furbabys.

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I'm glad your daughter can stay with you.  Good she is able to have her dog with too.  That would be too long a separation and hard to handle.

I explained about Mosey and Fergus in one of my posts.  They get along okay now but don't play.  At least he stopped growling at her and she stopped slinking by up against the wall to get past him. She could take him in 2 chomps if she wanted to.

IMG_4168.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@mrssweetiebear  He is adorable!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Regular Contributor

@SXMGirl Yeah he is that!  He gets away with stuff because he so cute and on the small side.

Mosey is much better behaved.  Maybe not quite as cute but we think she is a pretty girl.  I love how dogs all have their own personalities.  Well I do just love dogs in general.

Respected Contributor

He's an adorable dog!  Ya know... I must be the luckiest person in the whole world.  We bought our Golden Retriever from a good breeder in a nearby state.  We got to visit her twice and then picked her up and drove home with her.  It was about a 90 minute ride.  The whole time she never moved.  Her head was on my legs in the back seat.  She was the calmest puppy I had ever met.  She's 7 years old now and is still the calmest dog I've ever met.  She was difficult to potty train but aside from that has never given us one moment of trouble.  She is also the sweetest dog I've ever met.  I just can't believe how blessed we are to have her.

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I tell my daughter one reason I love Luna Lee so much is because she give her so much love and makes her smile.

Honored Contributor

Re: We're Dog Sitting

[ Edited ]

@mrssweetiebear 

Nice to hear since I know you and Mr. Sweetie are dog lovers.

I also prefer easygoing dogs.  

The little ones are too yappy, barky, and hyper for me. Not a fan of high-pitched noises - unless it's from a baby animal, of course.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mrssweetiebear 

Mosey is so adorable!  I especially love her sweet grin.  8)

Thanks for sharing her photo... that full-on face shot would make another great avatar,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mrssweetiebear wrote:

@SXMGirl Yeah he is that!  He gets away with stuff because he so cute and on the small side.

Mosey is much better behaved.  Maybe not quite as cute but we think she is a pretty girl.  I love how dogs all have their own personalities.  Well I do just love dogs in general.

She's much cuter, IMHO.  And has a lovely face.

Respected Contributor

CUTE @mrssweetiebear - Looks so happy 😊

-Do Not Copy Pls-