Valued Contributor

We are headed home,a long day but very very good...

[ Edited ]

First, thank you for the bottom of our hearts for praying for Riley and Especially M eezer today.Prayers were answered..The vet said Riley pressures were 15 and 20,no further eyesight loss.He said he was a little concerned about his numbers last time,but he was perfect, no inflamation!Meezer went through surgery well.The Dr, said her eye was terribly inflamed despite  all the meds ,the damage was deep inside the eye.He was able to put in a prosthesis which while no sight will be painless,she will blink, and react like any other cat!He thought  her neediness was pain we didn't know..She is sleeping soundly while My Sweet husband drives,Riley is asleep as well big day! Meezer has a cone on and will be ok..The Dr. Visited My spark baby and said she is sounding clearer and is feisty.. Heading  home tired,thankful and Blessed..Thank you for loving us, we love you back..After all love is really all we own...Love ,hugs and greatfullness to you dear friends

Trusted Contributor

Re: We are headed home,a long day but very very good...

YEAH...YEAH

great news!!! We were all concerned and had "our" fingers crossed. Great news

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  That's great news!  Now you, DH and the babies can rest at home.  Take care MaryAnne

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, great news!  Now, all of you need to relax tonight and just enjoy being together.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

That's such great news! Hooray! I'm so thankful to read your post. Even though you're tired, it's a blessed feeling to be able to relax with thankfulness on your heart and not worry. I will continue to pray, and will say my praises as well.

I wish I could come give all of your babies a hug and kiss!

Valued Contributor

This day has been ,the one where you know you are loved,on the right path.I feel so good,so giddy...Thank you again for loving all of us.I told my Meezer,  once you were alone,you are now loved by those who love you simply because they want to,you are special.  Hugs again,MaryAnne 

Honored Contributor

Bless your hearts for your busy day. Hope everyone can get much needed rest. Your posts are a joy to read and great inspiration for those of us who tend to wallow in self pity. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Nothing we won't do for our hairy loved ones aka our pets. I know what it's like when something is worng with my dogs. I hope and pray all goes well with your Riley and Meezer. You and your DH take good care too.

Respected Contributor

Such Good News!  So glad everyone is Okay.  Time for you to relax for a moment.  Yay, for Riley and Meezer coming through with flying colors and Yay Too for Sparkle, Feisty is good at this stage!  Have a good, peaceful night all.

Honored Contributor

MaryAnne.

Such great news! Thanks for posting and,

https://www.picgifs.com/comment-gifs/t/thinking-of-you/picgifs-thinking-of-you-8113441.gif