Honored Contributor

We adopted our foster dog...

[ Edited ]

We recently adopted our foster dog. This sweet baby was taken in by a rescue group after his previous owner was admitted to a nursing facility.

_

This baby is barely 5 pounds and we're dealing with some health issues right now. He's a 3 year old Chihuahua. Our dog (last pic) was not happy with the new addition, but she has now accepted him and they tolerate each other.

_

If you're able to help with all the homeless dogs out there, consider contacting a rescue group. You can find them online in your area.

_

Coco 1.PNG

Coco 2.PNG

Baby 1.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

Re: We adopted our foster dog...

Aww, what cute little nuggets! I hope they get past the "tolerating" stage and become fast friends.

They both look like real sweethearts!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal,

How sweet, adorable they are! Thanks for posting,

Happy Holidays Reindeer

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio GalBless your heart! Hope everything works out well.

Honored Contributor

Foster failure! But congratulations anyway, its one of the risks of being a foster parent. Happened to me more times than I want to admit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal- OMG, both of your dogs are so adorable. Bless you for giving them a loving home and for posting the photos that brightened a dreary, rainy day here.

Esteemed Contributor

They'll come around @San Antonio Gal. What a gorgeous addition to your family especially during the holidays.

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for the kind words. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I foster, and also adopt senior golden retrievers. I've been doing that for almost twenty years. They fill my heart with joy and companionship. I've lived alone with a golden for many years.Heart

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio GalWhat beautiful puppies. Thank you for opening your home and heart to this wee one. I'm sure that both will have a wonderful future with you. 😍

Woofs!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet