Honored Contributor

Its wintertime,  maybe the dog isn't thirsty.   My guess is he will get a drink when he's thirsty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Just a few possible ideas to help...could it be since she's drinking bottled&outside water, there's  a change to your filtered water in, mineral content, taste, etc., that's undetectable to you? Maybe try putting the bottled water in her bowl or the plastic one you have....elevating the bowl (we did on a few books) helps them always. Also for days she isn't  drinking alot, I used to make low sodium chicken broth ice cubes with equal parts bottled water  and my poodle loved licking those...best to you!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I have tried everything except will try the chicken broth.

Her bowls all ceramic.  I had a special lift for her bowls made to match her bed.  I have placed bowls all around the house, washed the lift board.  Scrubbed the ceramic bowls, brought a new bowl.  She will drink out of the stainless steel bowl on the front steps or athe dirty rose plant water from the rain and dirt.  A complete mystery.

Tried filtered water in house.  Bottled water and purified water.  Now I am going to boil the water and the other bowl with have chicken sstock.

I have been using a syringe of 1 Tbls of water 3 times a day.  Her urine is fine. so far.

Thanks again.  If she decides to go back to drinking I will post.