Esteemed Contributor

Oh, @PINKdogWOOD, thank you for the kind words.  Isn't it wonderful how our pets can spring up such feelings?  I have learned that I can love a new dog and still have heartache for another.  Some days I am still a mess of emotions.  That is the life of a dog owner/lover/parent.  I wouldn't trade that life for anything.......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

OMG.....how cute Willoughby is!!

Your pictures are wonderful....they really capture his sweetness.....thanks you for sharing!

Respected Contributor

Willoughby is adorable. Thanks for sharing him with us. 

Honored Contributor

I love him, he's just way too cute

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs where is this beautiful puppy as I must sit next to him and give him lots of hugs and kisses (in between when you do of course) . . . oh goodness what a sweet furbaby you have God bless!  I know I don't need to tell you but please enjoy this bundle of joy and thanks for sharing those sweet pictures! . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  Willoughby is so cute!  Wow,that is a lot of hair to groom!  Where are you moving to?  Is it just temporary for the winter?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @SeaMaiden and @momtochloe  for the kind comments about Willoughby.  We are just going south for the winter.  We usually go in October, but got held up a bit this year due to business and puppy shots and titering.  We are all set now, but we got 7 inches of snow dumped on us yesterday.  We were hoping for the pup to get to see snow and he does love it.  It wears him out!

As far as his fur, there isn't a lot of grooming involved.  He gets a little brushing and combing each week.  I am not a slave to it.  He is our 6th Old English and I usually keep them clipped down, however, the first haircut is the hardest for me to do.........kind of like giving a kid their first haircut.  My DH did kind of force me to cut the hair around his eyes so he could see LOL.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!