Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
What a cute doggy. Hopefully I will have some to share in a little bit. We are getting hammered. My mom is going to go outside and play with Chloe in a little bit. Our snow blower broke so they are shoveling.

@ccassaday  Post pictures!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Ohhhhhh, love these pics! Especially the one of him on the steps. He is a beautiful boy!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh My Goodness he is adorable!  

We had a basset hound for 12 years. When it would snow (as it does so much in Chicagoland) We had to shovel a walk for her from the back door to the yard, or her tummy would drag the snow.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Ohhhhhh, love these pics! Especially the one of him on the steps. He is a beautiful boy!!! 

Thanks, @pupwhipped.  I was hoping you would see him.  He is 5 1/2 months old and weighs 55 pounds.  We think he is going to be one big boy!

Super Contributor

Made my day!  He is just too cute for words!!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Frequent Contributor

He's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the pics, the close up is my favorite. You said he's 5 1/2 months and weighs 55 pounds and you think he's going to be a big boy? Hate to tell you, he is already a big boy, bet it feels so good to hug him with all that fur 😍

Esteemed Contributor

@labloverrr wrote:

He's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the pics, the close up is my favorite. You said he's 5 1/2 months and weighs 55 pounds and you think he's going to be a big boy? Hate to tell you, he is already a big boy, bet it feels so good to hug him with all that fur 😍

@labloverrr   LOL!!!  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

Awwwww! Just beautiful!

my dogs never experienced snow either until we moved here a few years back. It was fun watching them investigate it and then realize how FUN it is! They LOVE the snow and it is funny to watch them run and scoop it up in their mouths, lol! They love to catch the snowballs I toss at them too. Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  Oh my goodness, Willoughby is beautiful!

SO cute brings tears to my eyes...

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  Willoughby reminds me a lot of our own black & white tuxedo standard poodle.  He's not cut as a trad poodle.  Sits on our back deck looking up at the snow just like your sweetie.