Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT IS YOUR CAT'S FAVORITE PLAY THING??

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Like most cats, my  Bogey is a huge lover of boxes ..... if there's one around, he must try it out by sitting in it,  

c02cd9931fe73351c145886038165a94.jpg (236×315)

fits-sits-cat-03-625x450.jpg (625×330)

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Our kitties can go wherever they like - day or night, so I'm going to say ---

my hair in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep! Smiley Wink

They have numerous toys, and we always leave a tipped brown grocery bag in the kitchen for one of the girls. Our little one will play with anything, but he really likes bottle caps and bras. He likes to knock down DD's bras she hangs in the shower to dry and drag them through the hallway and under DS' bed. He doesn't bother mine at all! Go figure! One of the girls likes plastic bags too. 

We have so much fun watching them play! Smiley Happy

@beach-mom wrote:

Our kitties can go wherever they like - day or night, so I'm going to say ---

my hair in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep! Smiley Wink

They have numerous toys, and we always leave a tipped brown grocery bag in the kitchen for one of the girls. Our little one will play with anything, but he really likes bottle caps and bras. He likes to knock down DD's bras she hangs in the shower to dry and drag them through the hallway and under DS' bed. He doesn't bother mine at all! Go figure! One of the girls likes plastic bags too. 

We have so much fun watching them play! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Did you say boxes?

CIMG0259.JPG

Unfortunately, Rocko also loved anything metal - eyeglass frames, car keys, jewelry.  I'm still missing a diamond wedding ring.  Good thing he was so darn cute!

Denise
Honored Contributor

Kitty loves to rob me of anything she thinks I like..........my glasses......the TV remote........my shoes.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I have one kitty that loves socks and another that loves to play fetch with a foil ball ( a bunch of foil rolled up).  Unfortunately, this means that if you leave any socks laying around, you may never find them again and if you feel like sleeping in - you better canvas the house and hide the foil!

Occasional Contributor

My cats love just about anything. Blinds, boxes, qtips, zip ties, twist ties, rubber bands, string (shoe laces), straws, my fingers, my hair, etc
Honored Contributor

Our canary. She loves to torment him. You could say she likes to ruffle his feathers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

brewhaha wrote:

Our canary. She loves to torment him. You could say she likes to ruffle his feathers.

Brew !!!!       So nice to see you on here ..... hope all is well in your part of the world and you'll stop in more often.   Your comments never disappoint!