Honored Contributor

My favorite dog show is coming up Feb. 12-13. 

Of course, Sadie, Molly and I will be front and center for the Hound Group.

Honored Contributor

Jadie and I will be looking for the Yorkies, thanks for the head's up!

Honored Contributor

Westminster Dog Show ~  141 years.  

A Labrador has NEVER won!

Could this be the year of the Lab?  

GO Labbies !!! Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I swear it seemed Sadie used to actually watch the tv and tilt her head when she heard any barking. Now like DH, she sleeps through most of it.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the reminder...I love the Golden's!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  It's all those terriers for me especially the airedales. LOVE THEM!

But really, who doesn't love ALL of those dogs?

Respected Contributor

Abby,  my 7 year old Airedale,  my husband and I will be watching.  The Terrier Group is our favorite.

I used to go every year, many many years ago.  The company I worked for had tickets for all events at MSG, and the owner used to give me tickets for the day the terriers were showing, and the day off!   LOVED IT...   what a fabulous experience.

Would love to see an AIREDALE in the Best in Show finals.  Love all the dogs.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the reminder.  I don't have a dog, but I love to watch the dog shows.  This reminded me of a film on DVD I saw the other day.  It's called Best In Show.  It was hilarious.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Thank you for the reminder.  I don't have a dog, but I love to watch the dog shows.  This reminded me of a film on DVD I saw the other day.  It's called Best In Show.  It was hilarious.

I love "Best In Show."  I haven't seen it in years.  I would love for it to come on TV so I could record it.

I watch Westminster for the Toy Group (Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Japanese Chin) and the Non-Sporting Group (French Bulldogs).  I've had many Cavaliers, a Japanese Chin and now I have a French Bulldog.  They usually go to a commercial break when the dog I want to see is being shown.  It's so disappointing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@songbird wrote:

I love "Best In Show."  I haven't seen it in years.  I would love for it to come on TV so I could record it.

I watch Westminster for the Toy Group (Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Japanese Chin) and the Non-Sporting Group (French Bulldogs).  I've had many Cavaliers, a Japanese Chin and now I have a French Bulldog.  They usually go to a commercial break when the dog I want to see is being shown.  It's so disappointing.

@NickNack. Great movie. Sad that except for those red box places at Seven Eleven, no DVD rental places left.