Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

@KingstonsMom Since I could not find the previous post where I talked about my dad I thought I would post here.

He passed away on the 6th & I have been gone. Just got back Sat. Not doing so good since it was a shock to me after what we were told by the doctor. He said he was going to be fine he just needed some time in rehab but it was not life threating. After moving him to rehab they let him go home to watch the Superbowl & return 4-5 hrs later. He had to be doing ok for them to let him do that. 2 days later he was rushed back to the hospital. 

Now my sister is dealing with the cockroaches that came out of the woodwork if you know what I mean. They could not even wait until after the funeral. So sad everything today revolves around money/greed.

@Nightowlz

Oh, no! My heart aches for you!Heart

And I totally understand what you mean about the 'cockroaches'.

I'm so very sorry for your loss and I'm sending you hugs.Heart

Image result for sending hugs to you images

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

@Nightowlzwrote:

@KingstonsMom Since I could not find the previous post where I talked about my dad I thought I would post here.

He passed away on the 6th & I have been gone. Just got back Sat. Not doing so good since it was a shock to me after what we were told by the doctor. He said he was going to be fine he just needed some time in rehab but it was not life threating. After moving him to rehab they let him go home to watch the Superbowl & return 4-5 hrs later. He had to be doing ok for them to let him do that. 2 days later he was rushed back to the hospital. 

Now my sister is dealing with the cockroaches that came out of the woodwork if you know what I mean. They could not even wait until after the funeral. So sad everything today revolves around money/greed.

@Nightowlz

Oh, no! My heart aches for you!Heart

And I totally understand what you mean about the 'cockroaches'.

I'm so very sorry for your loss and I'm sending you hugs.Heart

Image result for sending hugs to you images

@KingstonsMom Thank you I appreciate it. I need all the Hugs I can get.

I think it's just now sinking in for me. Hard not to think about it now since it's the first day I have had to myself.

It was hard going through all my dad's stuff. But we had to do what needed to be done in the time we had there.

At least the old cedar chest fit in my back seat of my car so I could take it home with me.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

LOL!!! So true.

I knew our dogs liked us when we had them. They would sit in the hallway watching the front window when they knew it was time for one of us to come home. I miss our cocker spaniels.

@Nightowlz  I have cockers as well. Your babies look like my Riley and Red! They are such sweet characters!