@Shanus

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...............

Love it!!!

Honored Contributor

shopping (1).jpg

Contributor

Love this  where can I get one ??

Honored Contributor

This notice from management at a U.S hotel shows the reasons why it allows dogs to stay

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME BY DOGS

[ Edited ]

LOL!!! So true.

I knew our dogs liked us when we had them. They would sit in the hallway watching the front window when they knew it was time for one of us to come home. I miss our cocker spaniels.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

LOL!!! So true.

I knew our dogs liked us when we had them. They would sit in the hallway watching the front window when they knew it was time for one of us to come home. I miss our cocker spaniels.

@Nightowlz

They're beautiful and I know you must miss them dearly!Heart

But they're still with you in your heart and memories!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

@Nightowlzwrote:

LOL!!! So true.

@Nightowlz

They're beautiful and I know you must miss them dearly!Heart

But they're still with you in your heart and memories!

@KingstonsMom They are indeed. We were never able to get a couple more dogs. It was just too hard putting them down & don't think we can do that again.

Honored Contributor

Love all the posts, everyone,

http://www.therandomvibez.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/thank-you-meme-dog.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME BY DOGS

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom Since I could not find the previous post where I talked about my dad I thought I would post here.

He passed away on the 6th & I have been gone. Just got back Sat. Not doing so good since it was a shock to me after what we were told by the doctor. He said he was going to be fine he just needed some time in rehab but it was not life threating. After moving him to rehab they let him go home to watch the Superbowl & return 4-5 hrs later. He had to be doing ok for them to let him do that. 2 days later he was rushed back to the hospital. 

Now my sister is dealing with the cockroaches that came out of the woodwork if you know what I mean. They could not even wait until after the funeral. So sad everything today revolves around money/greed.