Respected Contributor

Re: Valentine Gift for me and Khloe

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak I'm so sorry that Oreo has passed, especially after what you both went through when he went missing.  I did not see your other post until I read this one and wondered what had happened to him.   I hope that both you and Khloe have a lot fun with Zoe!

Esteemed Contributor

It was hard to lose him @Linmo  but we know we gave him a good happy long life. He was 16 and up until a couple weeks before he was doing great. 

Khloe has has been very sad. Doesn’t go outside unless I accompany her. She doesn’t eat much either. I’m hoping she will bounce back with Zoe

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak 

What a great surprise & very thoughtful of your son.

Zoe's a little doll.  I hope you all enjoy Khloe's new playmate & they become loving sisters.

Can't wait to see photos of both of them together.  hint

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @sceniccoast I am super excited and hoping Khloe bonds with her. My son will go pick up Zoe on the 5th and my son is studying to be a Vet and has been working at clinic so he will take her to work with him to get her all checked out before bringing her home. I can't wait. 

I will definitely post pics.

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak 

I'm excited for all of you!

and, good luck to your son with his professional goals.  With so many animals that need help, another Vet is always welcomed & appreciated.

You will all be a "match made in heaven."

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak That is the most precious little face!   Your living gift will just keep on giving love for years, the essence of Valentines, love.  Do you think Khloe will be receptive to another baby in the house?

Respected Contributor

Zoe is precious ❤️

Honored Contributor

WOW!  Zoe is one cute Yorkie.  How old is she?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @sceniccoast  We are so proud of Kevin. He decided he wanted to be a Vet when he turned 2 yrs. old and he never looked back. He is going for large animal Vet but they also see pets and he is so good with all the animals. 

He has a horse Millie that someone abandoned and was so malnourished and now Millie is thriving with him. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm hoping she will @Boomernichols  But I do puppy sit for my brother and my brother in law and at first she hates that I carry them but after awhile she is out running with them so I pray and hope she reacts the same. 

I've already been telling her Zoe is coming and her ears go up. Fingers crossed she does great.