Honored Contributor

Not sure this plac e is legit, any one ordered pet meds from them,looking for medication for one of my dogs, vet does not carry it yet,she is also going to get it for her dog,but takes 3 weeks.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I do not have any experience with this company. I get compounded prednisolone for my cat in a form that my vet does not carry from a firm called Wedgewood Pharmacy.  They do meds for both humans and animals.  My vet chose them.  The only issue I have had with them was when I had to send them a prescription.  You have to do it via snail mail.  They will accept FAX from the vet though.  However, my vet charges to do this unless it's done when you bring your pet in for a visit.  

If the script is FAX'd it took a week or less for me to get it.  When I had to mail in the script, it took almost 2 weeks for the entire process. They are located in NJ and I am in AL.

Valued Contributor

They are legit and are licensed.  I think I've ordered from them once or twice.  Right now, I get my Rx for my cat from Chewy's pharmacy, but I have also used vetapprovedrx.com many times.

Honored Contributor

Re: VET RX DIRECT

[ Edited ]

Thank you, just making sure ,it was VET RX DIRECT? Chewy or 1 800 pet meds do not have it.

Honored Contributor

Re: VET RX DIRECT

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest   I haven't heard of them.  I use Petco, and I've also used Chewy.  I used to use Drs. Foster & Smith, and they sold to Petco.  Your Vet faxes the prescription in to them just like anywhere else.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Thank you, just making sure ,it was VET RX DIRECT? Chewy or 1 800 pet meds do not have it.

@goldensrbest   vetapprovedrx dot com and vet rx direct are not the same thing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

They are legit and are licensed.  I think I've ordered from them once or twice.  Right now, I get my Rx for my cat from Chewy's pharmacy, but I have also used vetapprovedrx.com many times.

Thank you ,vet approved rx .com had it ,so i got it ordered.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Yes ,i know .

@goldensrbest   vetapprovedrx dot com and vet rx direct are not the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I got it ordered , no one had it but two places, so it is done.

Valued Contributor

Vet approved rx dot com gives great service and their prescription prices are very competitive.  Chewy has a pharmacy for most of the meds I need, too.  I also find that some pet pharmacies carry one medicine and not another, so I am glad you were able to find what you wanted from at least one or two of the pharmacies we talked about.