Valued Contributor

Update on all my furry kids...

Sparkles is doing very well ,gained some weight,only coughing a little bit,clear sounding  and she is very happy,The vet will be here Thursday,was originally today, for the entire day,we know have 2 goats and 3 sheep expecting in a few months!My new kids!We will be finding out when and how many, older moms have multiples at times. Riley is well and cute as a teddy bear.His blood sugar is perfect and he is happy.Meezer got her cone collar removed yesterday at a local vet and her eye looks beautiful. She seems very happy ,she has been playing with the other cats yesterday,she now looks just like them.I think they notice this,and she is probably pain free now. Life is beautiful and peaceful knowing these precious babies  are well.We have many, many eggs everyday, my elderly visitor ,washes them ,cartons them and sells them to our neighbors, my brother made her a little sign on the tree by our driveway saying eggs available .She has been having a good time meeting people and gets to keep the money.She already has taken a run to a drug store ,she was enjoying her bag of goodies!  Will let you know about the new mommy and  kid situation  friday!Hugs, love and farm kisses..MaryAnne 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Update on all my furry kids...

[ Edited ]

@Still keeper of the koi  Such wonderful new about your all our furry kids, you are a very special person and your posts always warm my heart and bring those warm fuzzy feelings, God bless you, and your entire family!  Keep the good news coming!

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiWonderful news.  Sounds like it is a good day at your house, and we cannot have too many of them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

@CareBears,Thank you so much for loving us...You have such a special heart.It is an honor to share my family with you, you are family as Well.Always remember this is a Family farm,joy enough for all of us ,that includes you. Love you dear  friend,hugs,MaryAnne 

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiI would love to come and spend some time with you and your family, it would be a slice of heaven for me.  Love you too Maryanne, have a beautiful day!

Honored Contributor

Glad to read such wonderful news MaryAnne, for all that you do,

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.80325664.0752/ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u3.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Still keeper of the koiYour new " Kids"!  HA!  Hope all the ladies are happy and healthy at their check up.  So, glad Riley and Meezer are doing well and intigrating with their buddies.  Yay, Sparkles, you  Beat that cough girl!  Thanks for the update and may you have many bright moments on the farm today!

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for your wonderful update.  You sound like you can take a deep breath, and enjoy all that is around you and all those who are around you.  I'm so HAPPY that is the case.  I'm smiling.  I'd love to buy some of your fresh eggs.  Wish I were close.   I'd also come give you a hug too!

Valued Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi Thanks so much for the update and great news on all your furry kids. St Francis of Assisi, patron saint of animals,  is clapping for joy. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the update. It's important to give thanks when our prayers our answered so here is a great big Woohoo for your babies!