Respected Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@mzlg wrote:

@hoosieroriginal, I'm glad that everything turned out great.  That was sweet of your Vet, not charging you for the Sunday visit.  Now while Story and Sedona are resting, so should you.

@mzlg - I slept on the living room floor next to her on her bedding last night listening to tornado reports all night - I think we all can use a good night's sleep, but think I'll sleep on the floor again so she's comfortable tonite in the living room. 

Zow-woochie, @hoosieroriginal!  I didn't realize you were dealing w/tornado reports on top of Story's injury.  She would have been greatly comforted by having you near.  ❤️

wishing you all a very peaceful night!  💤

@3cupcakes - one town south of Indianapolis got 9 INCHES of pea sized hail - they had to send out the snow trucks to clear the streets - weird weather!  By the way, when my boy dog (who has since died) tore his knee after a dog T-boned him on the beach, and he had surgery and was in a cast, I slept on the living room floor for 2 months next to him.  My dogs are my family. 

Valued Contributor

I knew I liked you, @hoosieroriginal!  The last few months of my sweet cocker's life, I did the same.  So I really relate.  

You are absolutely right.....they are our families.  🐾

What weather!  Hope Mother Nature gives you all a break soon!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Respected Contributor

Happy to hear things went well for Story and that she is back home.  Thanks for the update. 

Regular Contributor

Hooray for Story. We hope she heals fast. Take care Mama, rest tonite knowing the worst part is over. Happy days ahead for everyone. God Bless!

Marcee and the Gang