Super Contributor

Update on RiRi..

[ Edited ]

The vets decided to treat him conservatively. He has hip displasia and  arthritis. No cord issues.He is being treated with a small amount of pain meds and a sleeping med.No moving around .rest .and please your continued prayers...Thsnk you again for the support...Will update  tomorrow drs will see him tomorrow afternoon again.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Uodate on RiRi..

[ Edited ]

Poor pup!  It's not easy with am arthritic pet that has pain.  Praying for RiRi's pain-free slumber tonight.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It does my heart good seeing my furry friends sleeping. 

I hope RiRi has a peaceful night.

Please keep us posted.  I know it is worrisome, but I will send out positive thoughts!

Super Contributor

Re: Uodate on RiRi..

[ Edited ]
  1. @Witchy Woman , he is sleeping soundly.Thank you for your big heart.We are thankful for you..20190430_173456.jpg
Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68 

Riri, you poor little guy.  I hope the meds really help you enjoy your daily activities more.  We all wish you a more pain-free, peaceful, comfortable life with your Mom.  Heart

Super Contributor

@ScenicMaine ,Thank you for that caring message.He looks so tiny and worn out tonight.I am praying with every fiber in me for his healing...Thanks again for your kindness..

Super Contributor
  • We had a restful night with RiRi.He is moving better today  without  falling.Heading out to the vet in a few minutes.Thank you again for caring and praying  for our little man.Please keep him in your thoughts  today if you will for good news and healing...