Honored Contributor

Thinking of you and Buddy today.  (((((Hugs)))))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

(((Hugs))) for Buddy and Karnerblue.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

Love, hugs, and prayers Karnerblue & BuddySmiley HappyHeart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Karnerblue,

Go BUDDY!

Absolutely, Buddy will let you know when it's time, he loves you and trusts you and knows you want only the best for him.  But, it's NOT today!

I know you will hold and cherish every moment.

Blessings to you both.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Update on Buddy

[ Edited ]

Hi Karnerblue,

I hope you and Buddy have a restful sleepytime night.

122_yawn_cat_gifs.gif

Respected Contributor

You're all so kind and your wishes warm my heart.  Buddy is going to spend the day at the vet tomorrow.  She called me today to follow up on his condition.  I told her I noticed a slight decline in his symptoms in the last several days.  He's starting to not sleep as long during the night.  He's been having the episodes more frequently ... the heavy breathing and rapid panting.  She wants to see him tomorrow for the day.  So I'm dropping him off before I go to work and she wants to monitor his blood pressure throughout the day.  I think it's a good idea.  I heard some concern in her voice and she mentioned a stroke could occur if it's the BP.  I'm bringing a urine sample too so she can run some tests. 

This way she can also witness the hacking episodes he has, which is also increasing in intensity and length.  At least if it's his BP she can get him on medication that will help. 

I appreciate all of you.  Heart

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Karnerblue wrote:

You're all so kind and your wishes warm my heart.  Buddy is going to spend the day at the vet tomorrow.  She called me today to follow up on his condition.  I told her I noticed a slight decline in his symptoms in the last several days.  He's starting to not sleep as long during the night.  He's been having the episodes more frequently ... the heavy breathing and rapid panting.  She wants to see him tomorrow for the day.  So I'm dropping him off before I go to work and she wants to monitor his blood pressure throughout the day.  I think it's a good idea.  I heard some concern in her voice and she mentioned a stroke could occur if it's the BP.  I'm bringing a urine sample too so she can run some tests. 

This way she can also witness the hacking episodes he has, which is also increasing in intensity and length.  At least if it's his BP she can get him on medication that will help. 

I appreciate all of you.  Heart

Karnerblue... Praying that all goes well with Buddy's visit to the vet today and sending more special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

(((((((((KARNERBLUE & HER PRECIOUS BUDDY)))))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Karnerblue, heaps of prayers and hugs coming your way for dear Buddy.  If it's BP, they can control it with meds.  My cat was on the same BP med as DH and I for a long while!  Please keep us posted as you are able -- we're here for you.

Honored Contributor

Karnerblue,

We'll be keeping good thoughts today for you and your Buddy while he's at the vet.  I'm sure you'll be anxious all day.  I dearly hope that the doctor will be able to help to relieve some of his distress.

Please let us all know what the outcome is after you get Buddy settled back at home.  My best thoughts and prayers for you both.  Heart

Honored Contributor

First, I must mention that it sounds as if you have a wonderful, caring vet.  I think it great that she called and offered to monitor Buddy for the day.  They may pick up on something that you aren't seeing.

Second, please know that we are all praying for Buddy and you.  Hopefully, you are getting the rest you need to carry you through all this.

Just know we are here for you.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!