Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama 

Thank you for posting a pic of Sweet Baby.

She's certainly a beautiful kitty.  They always are such a huge part of our heart.

I'm surprised your furniture is in such good condition.  Let me know your secret, mine is all snagged - just the way my 2 kitties want it!

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama,

Sooo pretty!

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/278608-Happy-Monday-Have-A-Great-Week.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ScenicMaine wrote:

@Georgiagrama 

She's certainly a beautiful kitty.  They always are such a huge part of our heart.

I'm surprised your furniture is in such good condition.  Let me know your secret, mine is all snagged - just the way my 2 kitties want it!

@ScenicMaine   LOL!!  Your post made me laugh.  As to the furniture, it's time is coming I'm sure.  At this point in time, Baby is still too little to understand the joy of destruction. Smiley LOL She is into everything though and enjoys knocking things off of tables, nightstands, dressers, vanity, anything !!!  Last night she came down the hall with a Bic razor she had gotten out of the bathtub.  Thankfully, I had replaced the protective cap!! I have to outwit her!!  Smiley LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama 

Baby is a real "Marilyn Monroe" kitty.  Striking a pose and looking right into the camera. 

Such a beautiful tail and coloring.

Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama 

Your Sweet Baby is just a comical little bundle of joy  Cat Happy

Your reply gave me a trip down memory lane, remembering all the playtime & devilness my 2 girls had.  They always discovered new things & dirty deeds to get into.  But, honestly, there were many nights we went to bed laughing & continued laughing while trying to sleep as they playing deep into the night!

Gotta love them.  It's easy to see, there's lots of love to share with each other in your home.  

Respected Contributor

I LOVE LOVE LOVE long haired cats!  That baby is a STUNNER, so pretty.

She looks completely content....

I'dve already wet her fur with tonsa kisses.  KiddenCats are the BEST!

Trusted Contributor

What a pretty picture.  Looks happy.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE long haired cats!  That baby is a STUNNER, so pretty.

She looks completely content....

I'dve already wet her fur with tonsa kisses.  KiddenCats are the BEST!

@MoonieBaby   She is so funny.  When my husband brushes his hair in the mornings she jumps up on the counter so he can brush hers as well.  We keep her little brush right next to ours. Smiley LOL  She also loves kisses and I will pick her up and cradle her like a baby.  She will throw her head back over my elbow so that I can kiss under her neck. Smiley LOL   She is definitely a "Baby". !

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama , 

Your Baby is beautiful. I can see so much love, and contentment in her eyes. 

She is a blessing for sure. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@ScenicMaine wrote:

@Georgiagrama 

@ScenicMaine   LOL!!  Your post made me laugh.  As to the furniture, it's time is coming I'm sure.  At this point in time, Baby is still too little to understand the joy of destruction. Smiley LOL She is into everything though and enjoys knocking things off of tables, nightstands, dressers, vanity, anything !!!  Last night she came down the hall with a Bic razor she had gotten out of the bathtub.  Thankfully, I had replaced the protective cap!! I have to outwit her!!  Smiley LOL  

@Georgiagrama   That's scary!  One of the first things I did when I got my kitten two years ago was take the razor out of the shower and put it in a drawer.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau