Honored Contributor

Re: Update To Frankie's Ophthalmologist Visit

@NickNack I'm so happy that Frankie is doing better. This will continue and you will get good news, you wait and see 🙂

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Dear Frankie, @NickNack ,

I know you have been under the weather a bit, and I'm so happy to hear that you are on the mend.  You have been a brave girl, and I know you are being very patient with those dratted drops.

Your Mommers and Mr. Henry have been worried about you, I hope you will give them each a kiss on the nose, I know they would really like that.  I would love to have one myself.

Please keep us posted as you improve!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Dear Frankie, @NickNack ,

I know you have been under the weather a bit, and I'm so happy to hear that you are on the mend.  You have been a brave girl, and I know you are being very patient with those dratted drops.

Your Mommers and Mr. Henry have been worried about you, I hope you will give them each a kiss on the nose, I know they would really like that.  I would love to have one myself.

Please keep us posted as you improve!  Heart

@Drythe  Thank you.  Frankie really is SO good about the drops.  It's amazing. I don't have any trouble putting them in her eye.  I've had a hard time with other dogs.  My Vet showed me exactly how to get behind her and put her head back with one hand and open her eye and put the drops in with my other hand.  It makes it much easier if you're behind the dog so she can't back up.

Frankie loves to give kisses on the nose.  Smiley Happy

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much everyone.  It really is such a relief to know she's getting better.  Our next ophthalmologist visit isn't until the 22nd.  He was going out of town or it would have been a week earlier.  He left instructions with my Vet to refer us to the Vet School if she got worse.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe

Such a sweet msg. to both Frankie & @NickNack

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack

Great news.  

TO FRANKIE:  You've been such a good sport during your illness.  Maybe if you ask Mommy nicely, she'll give you a treat.  By the way, we're all very proud of you  Heart