Respected Contributor

@noodleannthanks for the info on the saline mist.  Its' one more thing I Can do for her.  Your pretty kitty is lucky you found her to keep her safe and happy.  We do it all in the name of love, don't we.

Respected Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@noodleannthanks for the info on the saline mist.  Its' one more thing I Can do for her.  Your pretty kitty is lucky you found her to keep her safe and happy.  We do it all in the name of love, don't we.

It's love and furballs, absolutely. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

It's two weeks out from Trinket's ultrasound and i'm happy to say she's doing well.  She's off the acid reducer and anti vomiting meds and getting her fluids under the skin every third day now.  Today is the day we cut back on the steroid from twice to once a day.  Still giving the pain reliever as needed.  She still only wants the Hill's I/D dry food and Sheba perfect portions pate.  Oh, well,she gets what she wants.  The Vet welcomes the extras of what " Queen Trinket the Furred" ( as my nephew calls her) has deemed inferior. I hope one and all are doing well.  Enjoy your weekend!

Respected Contributor

@candys mine, so happy to hear the good news about Trinket!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine So happy to hear Trinket continues to do better, bless both of you, keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine, that's great news on Trinket!  Hoping for more positive updates!