Respected Contributor

Saints be Praised, Trinket ate on her own today while I was at work!  She's still getting her steroid and fluids and we've added in the pain reliever.  I was happy to see her comfortable,  but this... This is cause for celebration!  I think she just got fed up with the syringe feedings and decided she could do it herself thank you very much.  I want to thank each and every one of you for your encouraging thoughts and prayers for Trinket and me.  I cannot express how much they helped me through some difficult days.  I can tell you, now that Trinket seems to be on the upswing at the moment, that if she had passed on as it seemed she was about to I would have lost three beloved kitties in 6 months.    My boy I lost in December,  My " godkitty" passed on in February and now Trinket gets her diagnosis.  I busted my wrist a month ago so none of her treatments have been very easy with my wing in a sling but I will do what it takes for my Kitty Girl.  Team Trinket Takes the Day!

Valued Contributor

I am so glad she is feeling better.  You have worked very hard to make her more comfortable.  Blessings to you and Trinket.

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

Saints be Praised, Trinket ate on her own today while I was at work!  She's still getting her steroid and fluids and we've added in the pain reliever.  I was happy to see her comfortable,  but this... This is cause for celebration!  I think she just got fed up with the syringe feedings and decided she could do it herself thank you very much.  I want to thank each and every one of you for your encouraging thoughts and prayers for Trinket and me.  I cannot express how much they helped me through some difficult days.  I can tell you, now that Trinket seems to be on the upswing at the moment, that if she had passed on as it seemed she was about to I would have lost three beloved kitties in 6 months.    My boy I lost in December,  My " godkitty" passed on in February and now Trinket gets her diagnosis.  I busted my wrist a month ago so none of her treatments have been very easy with my wing in a sling but I will do what it takes for my Kitty Girl.  Team Trinket Takes the Day!

@candys mine

Good news for Trinket and you!  I know that you are grateful for every moment & Trinket is obviously a fighter!

Best Wishes to you both! Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine Such good news, for both of you, and your courage together, today is truly a blessed day!

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine , great news!  Go Trinket go!

Honored Contributor

So good to hear!  Good for you and Trinket!  (By the way, one of the cutest names ever.)

Honored Contributor

That's such wonderfur mews about Trinket!!Cat Very Happy

Sending your precious girl more special healing prayers.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

I'm so HAPPY to read Trinket ate🙏❤. Continuing to pray for good health xx

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine, thanks so much for the update and I'm so happy trinket is on her way to recovery. Blessings 

Respected Contributor

@candys mine - Trinket has been in my prayers every night, along with my Sedona, who also seems to be putting on some pounds!  So glad to hear Trinket is better - let's keep our little girls in our prayers every night.