Respected Contributor

Re: UPDATE - Jack my cat - thank you for prayers

Such Good News!  Glad Jack was able to " turn around".  Every day is a blessing.  Give him some pats and cuddles from all of us. We will be keeping team Jack-See in our praayers and wishes. 

Esteemed Contributor

What joyous news!  I am so happy that you and Jack will have more time together.  

Esteemed Contributor

Go Jack go!  So glad to hear this fantastic news. I had a cat with cardiomyopathy that slid into double-sided heart failure. He was given days to live once the fluid hit, but with TLC he went much farther.

I'm convinced  the prayers from the posters here made a huge difference in the ups and downs of caring for a kitty with serious heart disease.....and believe us, we're going to keep the prayers coming!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361

This is such good news! When he wasn't expected to live more than a day, Jack said, "I don't think so!" Your beautiful boy is such a blessing. What a testimony to answered prayer. I will continue to keep him in my prayers, and hopefully he'll keep going onward for more than a few more months. Keep the faith, kitty-sister. He's gotten through the worst of it, now he's going to keep getting better. Me and my cat kids will do a little dancing in celebration at the good report on Jack. Hooray! 😸❤

Trusted Contributor

I'm so glad Jack is doing better!  I remember the picture you posted of him, he had that look of tenacity in his eyes...he's not ready to leave you, and i'm sure this must be quite a relief for you! 

I own a dog and two cats and they are a part of my heart and soul.  I truly understand how you feel.  So enjoy your Jack, and I'll keep you both in my prayers for sunny, carefree memorable days ahead!!!

Trusted Contributor

I am beyond thrilled to hear this good news! Prayer does change things and I will continue to keep this precious boy in my prayers! ❤️🙏🏻😻

Super Contributor

I am so excited about the update

that I can't keep still~!

sheep animation

Esteemed Contributor

How wonderful! We prayed for your dear boy Jack and  will continue to. My daughter Libby has a long prayer list which she brings to church every Sunday. After services our pastor reads the names from her list of the sick and lost  and hurt animals. [among the names are most from these pet forums.]  Jack is  now among them. Godspeed.Woman HappyCat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 Thank you for the update, sending you both (((HUGS)))

Esteemed Contributor

So glad for Jack and you, @Goldengate8361!

I'm not a cat-mom, but I love all animals.  My furbaby, Eddy, and I will continue to keep you both in our prayers. Heart