Honored Contributor

UNFORGETABLE FACES AND STORIES

There is a book called LUCKY ,  written by a lady, about  disabled animals, i saw it on our local station ,from portland maine, i ordered, a women takes in and trains animals that have disabilities.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: UNFORGETABLE FACES AND STORIES

Pllease give me the author's name!  My boy is a little disabled and as he ages, will be 8 on 11/30, it seems harder for him.  

I try to make his life as comfortable and happy as possible and sure would like to gain information from a pro.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

Pllease give me the author's name!  My boy is a little disabled and as he ages, will be 8 on 11/30, it seems harder for him.  

I try to make his life as comfortable and happy as possible and sure would like to gain information from a pro.

Thank you

EILEEN DOYON

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I support a rescue in my area called Pets With Disabilities and the woman that runs this is an angel on earth.  

They've not been able to do their big fund raisers, so I've donated gift baskets for their online auctions.

She is so generous and selfless and helps so many animals that would otherwise not be around.  I admire her beyond words, but it can be heartbreaking work.

I'm so glad there are people like this in the world.

Honored Contributor

The lady that runs this , christy is a veteran ,double amputee herself.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanx, @goldensrbest .

By doing a surname search I was able to order the book on Amazonsmile from an outside vendor.  I;m sure it will be a great read!