Esteemed Contributor

You are showing your unconditional love for your furbaby, @goldensrbest, for you've put Kooper's well-being before yours - a true mother's love!

Know you've given Kooper a truly wonderful life, basking in the most special love between two of God's creatures.  Through this most painful time, remember Kooper will always be at your side, accompanying you until you're together again.HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

By now you're already had to let your sweet beautiful boy go.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest, I am so sorry.  This is the day that every pet parent dreads.  My thoughts are with you.  Know that my beautiful Darcy will be there to greet your sweet kooper.  Run free, sweet kooper!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

I'm so very sorry.  I'm sitting here crying as I type this.  I know what you're going through - it's so hard.  Please remember all of the love you shared and know that the love will never go away.  Bless you.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

Now that he will be with you a little longer, you have more opportunity to tell him he is a good boy.  Over and over.  And re-read @Drythe's post.  She said it well.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Just so sorry for your loss!  This is the hardest part of pet ownership and the time is never enough.  Hugs to you! RIP Kooper.

Valued Contributor

@goldensrbest,please creator of day and night, hold our friend tightly,show her your heart,let her know your love is everlasting.Tonite hold her heart, pour your love in to her,let her feel our love. We ask in your precious name,She needs you..Amen....

Respected Contributor

One more day, one more night, One more Hour.  It's all Blessing.

Talk with him, remember all the moments you shared.  It will make him happy if you smile and laugh.  Maybe take some pictures of those bright eyes.

The time will come but fill the hours with gentle pats and words and special treats and Kooper will be happy.  I hope you both have a restful night.

Respected Contributor

I’m so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. Gentle hugs 🌹🙏😢

Trusted Contributor

Sooo sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine your pain. Sending prayers......