Honored Contributor

I have to let my sweet kooper go today, he is 15 yrs 6months old, old age has taken its toll ,so sad .A ppointment at 5pm.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

My heart and thoughts are with you today and the coming days ahead.  Just know you have always done the best for your sweet Kooper and today is no exception. 

I am sorry.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest.  I am so very sorry. These are such sad days. I will be thinking of you.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry.  May your memories help heal the pain.  We had to do the same thing with our sweet pug about 3 months ago.  House is still so empty.  Taking a little break and doing some traveling before we get another fur baby.

Frequent Contributor

Although it is difficult to do, you are doing what is best. He will be pain free. I know he had a wonderful life. My heartfelt sympathies.

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Today is the day

[ Edited ]

I also know the heart break of saying goodbye to a fur baby, my thoughts are with you that all the love and sweet times both of you have shared will get you through this difficult time. 

Honored Contributor

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. It’s never easy but you’re doing the right thing. So sorry.

Honored Contributor

I’m so sorry. This will be a tough day to get through, especially since you have to wait until 5. Use this time for cuddling, loving and remembering all the unconditional love you received. 

Wishing you you comfort in the days and weeks ahead. 😘

Shanus

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have to let my sweet kooper go today, he is 15 yrs 6months old, old age has taken its toll ,so sad .A ppointment at 5pm.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I am so very sorry. I've had to do it so I know your pain. There's nothing people can say that makes it feel any better. I lost my dog ten years ago and I still miss her all the time. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Oh Goldensrbest ... I am sorry "today"

has come, but it is out of love to

send our beloved pets to the Bridge.

Fifteen years of wonderful memories...

one day, your tears will turn to smiles

as you remember those good times.  

~Hugs~